Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default PSU community has grown up a bit ?

You guys remember that topic I made a while ago about the RARE MISSIONS? Probably not huh? Seeing as it was a topic everyone hated and the fact that i'm not that popular here would make me believe that it has been forgotten already.

Here's the jist of it though. Basically I treat the rare missions as rare items themselves. For example, If you find a Milla handgun in the event and it was with a party of randoms (people you dont know at all) chances are you are not going to share that rare gun with any of them.

It's the same exact thing with the rare missions. Why should I share a rare mission with you when sega gaved ME the rare mission? It's like telling me "hey when you sell that Milla, let me get half of that meseta..." yea **** you xD

See my point?

This of course goes both ways. I'm a fair person after all. If YOU get a rare mission I do not expect you to share it with me either because it's yours and yours only. You are free to do what you want with it.

Alright so now that we got that out the way, lets get to the real point of this topic shall we?

During this event, ive seen alot of rare missions come and go, and to my surprise the butthurt levels have been really low. By this I mean people getting mad when the players leaves the party with his/her rare mission. This makes me glad actually because it shows that you guys are growing up.

half of the time people have even asked the guy with the rare mission "so what's up are we going on the rare run or are we just gonna continue with the event runs?" see now that right there is cool. Most of the times the people with the rare run said they were gonna keep it so we just kept running the event. No big deal

One time one guy said he was gonna sell his (this is what I personally do myself however there are exceptions to this) so the people in the party where like "ah ok then, let me get a spot then".

See now in MY eyes that's how the rare missions should be treated.

When it comes to myself I keep most of my rare missions and sell em for a mill a piece or even for 1.5 at times xD

When I do not sell em its when i'm playing in a party where everyone has their mic and and we are just talking and having fun and there's no rudeness then if I like the party that i'm in i'll take them with me for free. But, if i'm in a party where everyone is silent and I dont get to know anyone I just keept it of course. There has also been a few times when, I have been in parties with like teenage kids who act all retarded and make rude jokes and whatnot I leave em behind no doubt xD

So there you have it my new views on the rare missions

Now I must say one thing if you post here and you disagree, by all means post your mind seriously. Just try to keep it in a decent manner, now it may seem weird for me to say this, but everytime I make one of these topics they get closed because people just get waaay too butthurt and just cant handle my bluntness and truthfullness.

Also, i'm not trolling you guys, I just love coming here and expressing myself when it comes to PSU related issues and stuff.

I just wanna see if the responces are more possitive this time around since ive seen positive things in game already.

But again, if you disagree with me and hate my views, tell me! Tell me how much you hate my views tell me how much of a bad person I am tell me how much you wanna Blist me tell me how much you dont ever want to run a mission with me, just keep it a lil civil

Give me a piece of your mind! ^_^ Hahahahaha!

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

You sell rare missions? Why don't you do them with your friends for free?

Selling or buying rare missions is dumb.

I always take the party I'm with if I get one for free, and if I get one solo I invite random people for free as well. Pretty much everyone did this on PC, I don't see why hardly anyone does it on 360. The difference between communities is something I'll never get used to and I refuse to conform to.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

I agree with you on a rare item part, keep it for yourself, but something where everyone can benifit like rare missions, without costing you anything, also to the fact that there are 4 button switches in the missions I and a lot of people believe should, in a good players conduct at least, be shared.

Leaving a party with a rare mission is like saying, thank you for the help but none of you shall benifit from this in the long run.

And, in doing so is also a very good way to quickly taint a good reputation. I've had 4 friends who have done the same thing only to go on about how hard it is to find a party because no one wants to share their missions with them, as they didn't want to with them.

What ever capsizes your dinghy

Quote Originally Posted by ZER0 DX View Post
    Selling or buying rare missions is dumb.

I always take the party I'm with if I get one for free, and if I get one solo I invite random people for free as well. Pretty much everyone did this on PC, I don't see why hardly anyone does it on 360. The difference between communities is something I'll never get used to and I refuse to conform to.
    I was in a party chat today with the person I gave my PSU account to, and he was shocked to the fact that someone was inviting people into his/her rare mission absolutely free. I guess the amount of people who do so have dumb'd down slightly for when I played I saw it all the time. Heck I practically finished leveling a character with this generosity.
    Last edited by xBULLYDOGG; Dec 15, 2010 at 04:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    And yeah, I do suck

Quote Originally Posted by JAFO22000 View Post
    You sell rare missions? Why don't you do them with your friends for free?
    ^This. Also,

Quote Originally Posted by xBULLYDOGG View Post
    I agree with you on a rare item part, keep it for yourself, but something where everyone can benefit like rare missions, without costing you anything, also to the fact that there are 4 button switches in the missions I and a lot of people believe should, in a good players conduct at least, be shared.

Leaving a party with a rare mission is like saying, thank you for the help but none of you shall benefit from this in the long run.
    In my opinion, getting a rare mission is the same thing as getting a rare item: whoever gets it can do what they want with it. If someone in your party got a [B] Red Line, would you expect them to share that? Probably not. I don't share my rare missions with anyone except my friends, and I don't get mad when random people I'm partying with wish to do the same (or sell them, even though I disagree with doing that), because it's theirs, and I can't tell them what to do with it.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Dec 15, 2010 at 05:07 PM.

PSO Assassin

hmm, i like the fact that people sell their rare missions, because i like buying them when i'm in need of quick EXP/MP.. it's not as lame as spamming white beast all day

but when i get rare missions, i either play them with the team i got it in or with friends (i mostly play with friends, so it's usually friends in my team when i get the mission anyway )

i've never sold a single rare mission, because even if i was soloing or in a party with less than 4 players, i'd rather fill the spots with friends or some low-level dudes who may need the EXP..
    some people are just too greedy.. i guess it's the bad influence of the 360-shooter-kiddies ~_~
    my main-chars:
    PSOI&II: Ark (FOmar), Tira2nd^-^' (HUnewearl)
    PSO III: DuRaL (RAarkz)
    PSZ: ありさ~♪ツ (HUmarl), みずギー☆ (FOnewearl)
    PSU360: Ark' (Beast F), ChangPo! (Cast F)

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    In my opinion, getting a rare mission is the same thing as getting a rare item: whoever gets it can do what they want with it. If someone in your party got a [B] Red Line, would you expect them to share that? Probably not. I don't share my rare missions with anyone except my friends, and I don't get mad when random people I'm partying with wish to do the same (or sell them, even though I disagree with doing that), because it's theirs, and I can't tell them what to do with it.
    By all means do what you do.
    And yes, if someone got a Red Line [B} in my party I would expect them to share, as they would me for when I did play i never played with people I never knew, always a group of friends. If i did play with others it wasn't in mission that had a hell'ova drop in the end money wise, so i would party up with others in Seed express, where if a Armas [B] dropped in my friend party we would say keep it. And people in these parties got rare missions and took me along, so i followed suit whenever i got one, i would take them. I never got mad either when people left with the rare mission, more dissapointed to see someone who would play, get one then leave with no thanks to me or anyone else for that manner. Especially when they could have just said, im keeping it for myself or whatever sorry guys and continued to run with us, than just leaving with no note what so ever.
    And yes you cant tell people what to do, but god you'd be amazed at what asking does.
    Last edited by xBULLYDOGG; Dec 15, 2010 at 05:13 PM.
    And yeah, I do suck

Quote Originally Posted by xBULLYDOGG View Post
    I agree with you on a rare item part, keep it for yourself, but something where everyone can benifit like rare missions, without costing you anything, also to the fact that there are 4 button switches in the missions I and a lot of people believe should, in a good players conduct at least, be shared.

Leaving a party with a rare mission is like saying, thank you for the help but none of you shall benifit from this in the long run.

And, in doing so is also a very good way to quickly taint a good reputation. I've had 4 friends who have done the same thing only to go on about how hard it is to find a party because no one wants to share their missions with them, as they didn't want to with them.

What ever capsizes your dinghy

I was in a party chat today with the person I gave my PSU account to, and he was shocked to the fact that someone was inviting people into his/her rare mission absolutely free. I guess the amount of people who do so have dumb'd down slightly for when I played I saw it all the time. Heck I practically finished leveling a character with this generosity.
    Lets get started here.

Sega gaved me the rare mission and not them, plain and simple. Like Big said, if you found a redline in a party you would not share that with them plain and simple..

Now I know you will bring up the argument of "Oh I do cuz I play with friends" there you have it then, you said it with FRIENDS not randoms which is what this topic is about!

Good reputation? Seriously? On psu? LMAO!

Lulz.

Do you honestly BELIEVE I give a damn about that? Like seriously think about that long and hard lol.

I dont care what you think of me.

Also, if you dwell on what people do on the game then you have no life i'm sorry. If you hold a grudge against someone for not taking you on a rare mission you obviously dont have anything productive outside of psu and psu is your life.

I dont care if a few people black list me here and there. There's enough people to play with so it's cool man haha.

I dont care if you or your group of "l33t" friends doesnt want to play with me. Chances are I dont wanna play with you guys either! Ever thought about that? =P
    Last edited by dias_flac_0g; Dec 15, 2010 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dias_flac_0g View Post
    Lets get started here.

Sega gaved me the rare mission and not them, plain and simple. Like Big said, if you found a redline in a party you would not share that with them plain and simple..

Now I know you will bring up the argument of "Oh I do cuz I play with friends" there you have it then, you said it with FRIENDS not randoms which is what this topic is about!

Good reputation? Seriously? On ****ing psu? LMAO!

Lulz.

Do you honestly BELIEVE I give a damn about that? Like seriously think about that long and hard lol.

I dont care what you think of me.

Also, if you dwell on what people do on the game then you have no life i'm sorry. If you hold a grudge against someone for not taking you on a rare mission you obviously dont have anything productive outside of psu and psu is your life.

I dont care if a few people black list me here and there. There's enough people to play with so it's cool man haha.

I dont care if you or your group of "l33t" friends doesnt want to play with me. Chances are I dont wanna play with you guys either! Ever thought about that? =P
    Read post above yours. I dont care what happens on the game. I dont play it anymore. You seem to take everything negatively, thats not how I meant to portray anything.
    And yeah, I do suck

Huh lol well I did not read any of this just skimmed it figured Id put mt 3 cents in
    If I get a rare in a random party 85% of the time I leave said party and go do it with friends