Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for PSP2

Default Ideas for PSP2

so does anyone else think that the psp is not using everything we gave it? i mean we have a mic input lets use it. and i think online can handle more than 4 people, thats all it lacks, if it had better communication everything would be perfect, i mean lets face it, its hard to talk in a battle. i think people would agree we should add more to this game, PSP2 has tons of potential, even though it wasn't released all to long ago. if anyone agrees or has any other suggestions definitely post here im curious to see what others think.

thank you if u agree or post an opinion

Well, as far as the online experience goes, the PSP itself doesn't have the best WiFi capabilities. That is why there won't ever be audio chat. In the next Phantasy Star portable game they will have visual lobbies where up to 12 people can communicate at once. However, missions will still only be run by 4 players. They do improve the communication, however, as now you'll be able to have a cell phone-like predictive entry system.

Improvements can always be done, but this game does push the limits of the PSP. I'm expecting a lot more from any Phantasy Star games made for the PSP2 (in the far future) though !
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

High level speed dating Strauss's Avatar

There's really only so much you can add to a handheld game, you can't fit EVERYTHING you want in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Strauss View Post
    There's really only so much you can add to a handheld game, you can't fit EVERYTHING you want in it.
    Those limitations are becoming far and few between, each console we keep coming out with. It seems to be more of a matter of "can the japanese think of the same ideas as us." They don't seem to keen on listening to us. (xenophobia)

Quote Originally Posted by Pavichokche View Post
    Well, as far as the online experience goes, the PSP itself doesn't have the best WiFi capabilities. That is why there won't ever be audio chat.
    And yet there are multiplayer games that allow you to use voice chat on the PSP. The problem with voice chat does lie with the PSP hardware but not because of poor infrastructure code but, in my opinion, the variety of hardware. 1000s and 2000s don't have mics and, if I remember correctly, 1000s can't use the external mics. And there's always that aversion to voice chat on the Japanese side.

well i dont expect perfection from any game for a handheld but sony seems to have a lot in store for it, the rumored friends list and voice chat, i have more hopes for a friends list on psn than talking,

as for the communication i just have to say idc about the voice so much as making it more convenient, like if theyd make a keyboard or if it used t9 or word like a cell phone. know what i mean?

and as for what mike said yeah they dont have built in mikes 30$ bought me a sweet pair of skullcandy ear buds.

overall look at what all sony has made, u really think this isnt possible? esp since its with sega, another amazing company, everything is possible, an excellent team. and i play xbox lol
    [*^\GirrMan66/^*]

Seriously, an option to kill autotext or at least not to fucking center the damn thing on the screen...
    Yeah.....

The Two-Tailed Fox boy Fox2Tails's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    ^How rude!
    But true

Credit to MissMalice