Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Abashi76 View Post
    Anybody here play the online game?
    Yeah, I got it for XBL. A note to the hardcore Green Thumb Gardeners out there though: *don't get the video game*

It's lots of fun if you play casual, but if you like deck customization or building, the game has ZERO. Other than that, it's pretty good. Deck balance is ok.
    megaoka | Kaz | Ship 2

Yeah, I got the Duels of the Planeswalkers game for PS3... it's fun, but the lack of deck customization nearly killed it for me. I guess they were trying to keep things balanced in some way...

If you guys like playing card games online though, I'd suggest looking into OCTGN2. It allows you to install rules and card sets for different games like Magic, Yugioh, etc., provided you can find all the proper files for each game you want to play, and keep them updated regularly.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

There was a really good "homebrew" game that I remember I played on my friend's PSP. It had all the magic cards up to date, and you could add expansion packs by copying folders to the flash card. Looked really nice, but was kinda small for me. It kept freezing after 3 consecutive matches, but featured full AI and I think player vs player. It's out there somewhere.

Pretty good for freeware.
    megaoka | Kaz | Ship 2

Over 3k cards last I counted (admittedly a quarter or less is just land) but that was a year or two ago. I've tacked on a few fat packs, intro decks, and maybe a booster box since then.

I don't get to play others outside of family and a couple friends that much though, not a very big following in my area. Yu-Gi-Oh dominates card shops around here for whatever reason (possibly because it has a half-hour long commercial.) The one shop I used to go to closed down ages ago.