Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amore Rose

Default Amore Rose

Is this whip good to use or is it just for charm and looks?

I wouldn't say it's even looks as the whip is minimal compared to any other. I guess if you have the complete version the roses around the attack would do good visuals, but in terms of raw power a Vish Kuseb is much better. Of course it has almost twice the PP so that can be an advantage, but whips recover PP really good with normal hits thanks to the area damage.

I don't really like it. The way I see it, a whip gets 90% of it's usefulness from it's elemental percent, and the Amore Rose is , therefor, there goes that 90% usefulness. I think it's just meant for show, what with all the pretty flowers everywhere.

It's more of a collectors item than anything else. That's what I'm going to keep mine for.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I don't really like it. The way I see it, a whip gets 90% of it's usefulness from it's elemental percent, and the Amore Rose is , therefor, there goes that 90% usefulness. I think it's just meant for show, what with all the pretty flowers everywhere.
    My amore rose is fire so idk WTF your talking about

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

No, your SPLENDOR Rose is fire.

The Amore Rose is obtained in the Ice Crystal exchange for a Splendor Rose and a Killing Hearts. The Amore Rose is received with a neutral element.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLeon View Post
    My amore rose is fire so idk WTF your talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by JAFO22000 View Post

The Amore Rose is obtained in the Ice Crystal exchange for a Splendor Rose and a Killing Hearts. The Amore Rose is received with a neutral element.
    Thanks, JAFO. Sometimes I wish people would make sure they know what they're talking about before lashing at others. Kind of silly how he made a PSOW account just to post that misinformed remark (I'm guessing).

Quote Originally Posted by JAFO22000 View Post

Well if you don't know about phantasy star portable then yes it is but on psp mine I got as a reward is 18% fire and I also checked the weapon details on here and it's classified as a card now it's a whip I don't think card is a good name at all whip is better because you use it like one

Are you sure you looked at the "PSU" weapon section and not the "PSO" section? It was a card weapon in PSO.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Jan 12, 2011 at 04:11 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLeon View Post
    Well if you don't know about phantasy star portable then yes it is but on psp mine I got as a reward is 18% fire and I also checked the weapon details on here and it's classified as a card now it's a whip I don't think card is a good name at all whip is better because you use it like one
    lol your in the PSU section of the forum talking about how amor rose is a card in psp2 when if fact its a whip "bolth cards and whips are in psp & psu". the amore rose is a card in PSO. im going to play nice and keep my rude comments to myself. maybe you should too. we try to be respectful and helpful to ppl on these forums.