Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast

it seems that one of the title rewards gives 2 extent codes
    but i dont know whitch one -.-

eij

I posted the Title Rewards I have so far in the Accomplishments Thread. It's one of those... Ace Wing, I believe.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Eijuhei View Post
    it seems that one of the title rewards gives 2 extent codes
    but i dont know whitch one -.-

eij
    You sure they were extend codes? They were probably Fusion codes, since 3 titles so far give you 4 in total.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    You sure they were extend codes? They were probably Fusion codes, since 3 titles so far give you 4 in total.
    ahh yes sorry,
    there are fusion codes
    i should convert the katagana to romaji next time before i post silly stuff based on a assumption.

eij

Anga Dugrega now hits a base of 4 targets, 5 using IGT.

Swords hit more targets (if this hasn't been stated), which leads to hitting four targets using Spinning Break on a Replica, and five targets using a Phoenix. Swords shot up a few tiers quite easily.

Need to play my Hunter some more after I wake up.

I don't have the demo yet, but I have a question about importing. Do you only import 1 person at a time, or does it take everyone you have? I'm using the US version of psp2 right now, and have 8 people made already. But I am planning on deleting one or two people to make room for a duman. If you do it one person at a time, does it take their clothes, apppearance and all the items on them,or does it take the items in storage too? Because that could be a problem if you import one at a time and everyone's storage contents are copied. BTW, I'm just getting the japanese demo. I'm not planniing on getting full yet, so I'm not going to be converting my save. This question is for when the US version comes out (if it does). Once I'm done with the demo, back to leveling my chars in psp2.

Any help is apreciated.
    Last edited by Saphire089; Jan 9, 2011 at 01:37 PM.

Someone asked me to do these, these are not final versions yet.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by WBMike; Jan 9, 2011 at 09:01 PM. Reason: beta beta

You import your entire save, absolutely everything. After you import, clean out the characters you're going to save the new characters over. Once you save over it, anything that was in that character's invo is gone. Clothing weapons, items, PA skills they learned.

Note that there's no "official" way to use your US save to import to JP infinity

Quote Originally Posted by Ami View Post
    You import your entire save, absolutely everything. After you import, clean out the characters you're going to save the new characters over. Once you save over it, anything that was in that character's invo is gone. Clothing weapons, items, PA skills they learned.

Note that there's no "official" way to use your US save to import to JP infinity
    No problem. I wasn't planning on it anyways. I'm just curious to see what infintiy has in store.

Quote Originally Posted by Saphire089 View Post
    No problem. I wasn't planning on it anyways. I'm just curious to see what infintiy has in store.
    You'd be oddly surprised how many people think that you can actually import a US save >o>