Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Official Monster Hunter Thread

Okay, this thread is to talk about Monster Hunter, OR you could check out the group here on PSO World. But this isn't like the thread I posted before, lamenting about not getting Frontier officially. But anyway, this is another place to post, as the threads seem to be a faster place to get replies than the groups. Anyway, enjoy, post your experiences, don't be afraid to tell bad experiences because we ALL have them, and don't troll on people if their behind you in the game. It's not cool.

Where's the group?!

Joined!

Thanks!

Agnaktor.

Is he really that hard?

Really?

I'm no elite veteran or anything. I've put a ton of time into Tri, my first game of the series, but I'm under no illusion that I'm a master of the game or anything. But come on... I love Agnaktor. I think it's a really neat monster, in one of the more visually stunning areas, and it's a fairly unique fight. It's fun!

I got my first Advanced quest where I could play 'im the other day, in a group of randoms. We failed VERY quickly. Had these people never played him before? Even offline? The very first time he does his firey laser attack, boom, two players instantly cart. The next time he does it, third cart, same player in the first batch, and we're done. I haven't been able to get anyone else to play this fight, since. Do people not like Agnaktor? Is he supposed to be one of the harder fights? Thoughts?

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

For which MH game is the group? It says Unite but is that MHFU or the new MH3rd on the psp?

I only played MHtri and i loved that game already, i'm probarly gonna get MH3rd when it releases as well.

@Astatin: Agnaktor is a fun fight but noy my favo. My favo was always Jhen Mohran, just love the way you have to fight him with the ship and the weapons on it. I also loved to fight me some Lagiacrus, Deviljho and Alatreon.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

I haven't actually played Jhen yet. I tried once, when I was brand spanking new, HR 1. I popped online, and was like, oh, event quests, let's try one of those! This one has no requirements... *selects Festival of Fear*

*jaw hits floor*

*triple carts within five minutes*

*decides never to try it again*

Now that I know what I'm doing, I'm actually really looking forward to that fight. I'm HR 29, and just about to come up on that Urgent quest. Very excited. Also, I'd love some of that armor. Just a few more missions, and then I need to find some people to play with.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I am assuming you are in US? =/ If so we can't play since i live in europe, which would be a shame cause i would be willing to help you out . I'm Hr150 or so and just try to collect every weapon on their max grade.

I have't touched Tri since i got PSP2 though lol, i should play it again some time.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

I'm on those servers, yes, but located in Canada, myself. A shame, indeed!

I got a little PSP2'd out, and had to take a little break. I wanted to advance my other addiction/game :P

I haven't played Tri in a little while. I've got a lot of HRs to go up, though. Partially is because I insisted on completing the offline mode stuff. So on nights I did play, I would break it up with offline play for a few hours.

PSP2 has taken a good bit of time from me, and especially the PSU event. I've even put in some Demon Souls time, for which I was away for too long. Bad thing is, before I got back used to things in that game, I get killed off by a black phantom player. That'll teach me to leave a player in body form and then not play for a good month or so. If you're not in soul form, in that game, you better stick with the game so you don't lose your touch. Someone will be happy to take you out.

Anyway, PSU's event is still going on, and it's my best chance at hitting the endgame in it. Of course, tonight may not be that great for me since I need to get started on a soundtrack piece.