Page 295 of 337 FirstFirst ... 195245285292293294295296297298305 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3368

Quote Originally Posted by AsuravonD View Post
    Ah! I thought it was 10,000...
    Nope sorry. this just means more battle nights for us >:3. In which I kick your butt.

Hmph, srry, but I'll be the one winning those! All I need is the RA and FO titles for Bmode >:3
    And on topic:
    What's the highest the droprate on IM's get? My highest log is 347% I think.
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Hmm, I'm not exactly sure but it seems to be pretty random since the starting point, depending on the % the IM is made with, can be anywhere from like 125% to somewhere around 250% then just adds up during run (not sure how it goes up though, kill count I suppose and random luck as to where it starts), and maybe Sayo bless affects it.
    ANYWAY, I think about 350% is about max you can get at the end of a run, but I wouldn't be surprised if it could get to 360-370.
    THIS IS ALL JUST MY HORRIBLE GUESS! I would not be shocked if I'm 100% wrong lol.

Kill count and enemy size are big factors.
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You haven't done all his orders then. Change types and talk to him again. Try that for all four types.
    Thanks alot Mike It worked!

Psp2i:
    Newearl, Ori Ur'Shimana Lvl12X (R:0) RNG Lv10, Vanguard Lv21
    Male Cast, Murlocking Lvl97 (R:0) Hunter Lv14, Vanguard Lv14
    Male Beast, Meanpower Lvl6X (R:0) Hunter Lvl3, Vanguard Lv9
    Female Human, ILLUMINA Lvl26 (R:0) Force Lv4
    Sig image is 372,177 bytes, keep your image at 50kb or less.

Anyone know offhand if Sega decided to add or remove any items from the old vanilla exchange missions like Desert Oasis or Offertory Box? If they haven't, it'll make writing up a translation sheet for them less time consuming.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    Anyone know offhand if Sega decided to add or remove any items from the old vanilla exchange missions like Desert Oasis or Offertory Box? If they haven't, it'll make writing up a translation sheet for them less time consuming.
    You can trade extend fragments for extend codes at the Secret Society mission but it limits you to one at a time so it's not very useful. I don't think any of the other trade missions have any new items though.

are the servers still up? if so Im deffenitly getting this game as soon as possible.

^Yes, the servers are still up.

^Yes, the servers are still up.
    and is it for PSP2 only or both 1 and 2?