Page 306 of 337 FirstFirst ... 206256296303304305306307308309316 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3368

i knew about that command. it helps but AI partners are still pretty useless in general for me.

there not useless because they make big chains for you. perhaps your using ai partners with weapons crappy at chaining like ethan and emillia. try someone like karen or kraz,maybe even ursula.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Does bullet photon arts affect the attack power of charge shots?

I dont think so, since they use different pp usage and different attack percents.
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

The bullet skills only work for the square button attack, similarly, the PA/PP modifiers on weapons also only work for that button.

Only way to increase CS damage is through type abilities.
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"

range bullets range modifier does effect cgarge shot range though

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Quote Originally Posted by MaxVdub View Post
    i knew about that command. it helps but AI partners are still pretty useless in general for me.
    As I've said in my previous post, you need to build you own army or support characters solely for chaining. It will take time but it is worth it (Big time) Don't use any story characters because they have crappy weaponry.
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

I just joined this game and i can't log in are the servers down or something... It keeps saying error 249. It took me so long to download
    it and now i can't log in I'm so mad

The servers aren't down, so it might br a connectivity issue on your part.
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Duality/Fearful Light LeilaWhiteNight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lilahbaby22 View Post
    I just joined this game and i can't log in are the servers down or something... It keeps saying error 249. It took me so long to download
    it and now i can't log in I'm so mad
    Um did you download your game from psn? Coz you need to input a code on psn so you can have access to infinity's online mode. You get the code by purchasing either the umd or psn version of the game.
    "Such is the irony of this world... Humans invent god and worship these creations. Wouldn't it make much more sense for these gods to worship humans instead?" - Levian Meskile