Page 327 of 337 FirstFirst ... 227277317324325326327328329330 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3368

Delbiters can drop the Darkness Ray in MAI4∞.

Thanks again IsaacGravity and thanks mike. also thanks to strauss for making that guide for the festival mission
    JP Ship 2 Player ID BISHIBASH -

i heard that there is a command that your NPC partners wont break chains.
    which one is it?
    PSPo2i:
    Axiom: Cast RB4 lv100 HU50/RA50/FO50/VA50
    Sen: Newman RB1 lv155 HU1/RA6/FO37/VA1

Follow Shift. It's the 5th option I believe. シフト should be in the name, but if it isn't there I'll double check for you.

Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

フォローシフト
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman

Is there a faster way to get the tickets for the exchange mission {guardians/hunters/little wing} i cant find a little wing ticket anywhere. Rico has been giving me hunter tickets i think its hunter ticket. and the guardian ones i get from GH runs. O_O amidoinitrite? 60 runs per weapon(2 lots of 30) seems excessive to me. but hey ho haha i love GH runs i always try to beat my hi score of 97400. xD sorry if this seems like a nooby question.

Tickets for event exchange missions are given from event missions themselves. MAI missions(マキシマムアタック∞) give out Guardians (MAI1), Hunters (MAI2), and Little Wing (MAI3) tickets. MAI4 gives you a random selection of tickets depending on which difficulty you do. Gurhal Heros gives out Extend Fragments.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Tickets for event exchange missions are given from event missions themselves. MAI missions(マキシマムアタック∞) give out Guardians (MAI1), Hunters (MAI2), and Little Wing (MAI3) tickets. MAI4 gives you a random selection of tickets depending on which difficulty you do. Gurhal Heros gives out Extend Fragments.
    o yeah i have done MAI 1 like 5 times hahah yeah i forget so easy.i tried the MAI with olga flow but the time limit makes it impossible for me to do my damage out put is terrible im not rebirthed and my weapons are not as good as i would like ha also i play duman force so i die really easy.i might lv my RAcaseal and try with her. thanks for the info mike very helpful now if only i could survive in MAI 2,3,4 hahahha

edit - what is the name of the outfit my character is wearing [see my signature] edit i google searched it croce segmenta :O wierd name but o well its cool.
    Last edited by Shambertin; Apr 15, 2013 at 11:31 AM.

Do you need to have your PSP connected to the internet to use "Friend Search Mode"? From what I can understand it only works locally (ad-hoc) with PSPs that are physically nearby, not over the internet? Is that correct? Or can it do both?

When I first tried the "Friend Search" out I thought it was connecting to the internet. But by default, PSPs aren't connected to the internet, right?

Sorry for the silly question.
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Miyo View Post
    Do you need to have your PSP connected to the internet to use "Friend Search Mode"? From what I can understand it only works locally (ad-hoc) with PSPs that are physically nearby, not over the internet? Is that correct? Or can it do both?

When I first tried the "Friend Search" out I thought it was connecting to the internet. But by default, PSPs aren't connected to the internet, right?

Sorry for the silly question.
    Thanks in advance!
    Friend Search only works locally. You turn it on in any of it's various forms and then hope you walk by someone doing the same thing. It doesn't need to connect to the internet to work or anything.

And from what I've, you can Friend Search through a tunneling program to essentially get it to work over the internet but I'm not clear on the details.