Page 336 of 337 FirstFirst ... 236286326333334335336337 LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 3368

Quote Originally Posted by JC200X View Post
    I needed to check my save with an emulator to make the text more clear, hence the greater-than-PSP quality. I believe I have the IM.

Spoiler!
    That looks like what I'm looking for...
    Send me a message over skype or email me here so we can set up a time to get online.

Skype name: Dante: God of Socks

Another item related question, i'll get straight to the point.

Looking for...

- Astral Riser
    - Dual Strong Cannon
    - Infinite/Hit
    - Infinity Armor
    - Rengokutou Rensa

I'm still hunting down quite a few other 16* weapons (Gazer is giving me troubles..) but it's good to have the locations before hand.
    Last edited by Dante-W; Feb 22, 2014 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Either should give it out (if lucky) but the orange colored MAI missions are online only.

I think you've got a few poor weapons choices, element choices, combinations. You should tune your elements to whatever mission you are farming. Try and keep to weapons that enemies are weak to and if that's not possible, try and pick an element that enemies aren't strong against. For example, against , go . If no , anything but .

Single handed weapons, like sabers, mechguns, claws, and handguns, are weapons I find to very situational. You lose out on being able to block and they are generally weaker than two handed variants. Combined with the right PA, they can be effective, like single handed claws against Yaoroz but in general, I'd go with two handed weapons over one. The only exception I make to this is the Diabolic Cross crossbow + dagger combo. The Diabolic Cross is a crossbow with the instant death ability and single daggers raise ACC so you got decent damage, combo building, and a chance at instant death.

Grenades aren't a weapon that I think particularly shines in Infinity and would swap it out for something else. If you use the Boma Banga bullet with it, there are a number of places it can be used though. Boma Banga will knock enemies over so you can control their movement and attacks. There are several enemies that will counterattack when knocked over though so it's something you need to watch for if you do decide on using Boma Banga.

Personally, I farm with this setup: twin handguns for building combos, shotgun for breaking the combo, rifle for sniping boss weakspots, Diabolic Cross crossbow + Gilgamesh dagger for the insta-death, a rod for buffs and heals, and a two handed melee weapon. I give myself some freedom with the melee swapping between spears, twin swords, axes, and swords usually. Whatever I feel like at the moment. Aside from the crossbow & dagger, I think this is a set up that is effective for all possible situations a ranger may be in.
    instead of a buffing rod would the neutral sealed sword and whatever element needed laser cannon work i find shifta and demand dont last long and im a cast

Low level shifta and deband will allways die quickly, just rebuff before entering the next room, neautral attribute weapons are never the best choice really but good for mixed mobs (as rare as they are) as i said i allways choose cast and am allways a ranger and i found buffs vital, attack boost and defense boosts should allways be used at any given time. As for the elements allways know what your going against and change your equipment to suite, you dont allways have to put them in storage keep them with you you dont need to pick up everything you find just the rare weapons
    Add me on PSN: darkepyonuk/sega id: dasotine
    Currently playing on the PS Vita
    Tryce, Cast, Male, BR 65, Hu 49, Fi 31
    Dasotine, Human, Female, gu 46/ra 38

Any way a can fit a grenade launcher in my pallete Iknow there not the best but i love big guns so ya know

- Astral Riser
    - Dual Strong Cannon
    - Infinite/Hit
    - Infinity Armor

Found the double saber but I'm still looking for these. ;3

Quote Originally Posted by Dante-W View Post
    - Astral Riser
    - Dual Strong Cannon
    - Infinite/Hit
    - Infinity Armor

Found the double saber but I'm still looking for these. ;3
    Not sure about Dual Strong Cannon or Infinite/Hit (I recall the ★16 stat boost modules were relatively easy to get), but Astral Riser can only be found in IMs with 白銀 or 創生 as the prefix with マシナリー系 as one of the monster varieties on Infinity-rank. Infinite Armor can only be obtained from Gurhal Heroes on Infinity-rank in story mode as an A or S grade clear reward.
    Last edited by JC200X; Feb 24, 2014 at 05:52 AM.
    PSO2 Character Information:
    Ciel Di'Mattrio: F Newman, HU75/FI75/RA75/GU75/FO72/TE72/BR75/BO75
    Thalia Fortuna: F Human, FO73/TE74/BR70/BO60

Quote Originally Posted by adonis565 View Post
    Any way a can fit a grenade launcher in my pallete Iknow there not the best but i love big guns so ya know
    Anyway love big guns

Dual Strongs come from Zasharogans (the scorpion SEED forms) as a ranger. Check out Scrap Spirits if you want one. It's also a good place to hunt high % Diabolic Crosses. I think MAX3 on infinity difficulty is a good place to hunt Infinite / Hit.

mike what about me wanting to use grenade launchers