Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

got tunnelvision for that yas9000m huh slullabys?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonXGW View Post
    got tunnelvision for that yas9000m huh slullabys?
    hell ye man im trying to complete the holy trinity and these crimson assassin's are just laughing in my face taunting me and taunting saying"haha you should give up now" and im like no NEVER! lol no but seriously i've leveled up 32 times just from hunting one weapon....im not quitting not after 3 days man......

Oh, I understand how you feel... Know what I've got plans for hunting? heheheh.... umm... sealed j-sword.... yeah... don't feel sorry for me, I know i've only got myself to blame for my mad ambition. The only consolation I have is that I'll atleast be able to play with two other people on multiplayer mode... that should increase the chances of it dropping, atleast alittle bit... now if only my wife's bloody arts would bloody drop, ya'know?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonXGW View Post
    Oh, I understand how you feel... Know what I've got plans for hunting? heheheh.... umm... sealed j-sword.... yeah... don't feel sorry for me, I know i've only got myself to blame for my mad ambition. The only consolation I have is that I'll atleast be able to play with two other people on multiplayer mode... that should increase the chances of it dropping, atleast alittle bit... now if only my wife's bloody arts would bloody drop, ya'know?
    Dang i would soooo hunt the sealed j-sword if ultimate episode 2 wasn't so damn hard for my skyly lol, but i wish u good luck for when you start hunting it lol, i find bloody arts fairly easy with my yellowboze, i hate how many cross scars i have been finding with my purplenum though.....i don't even pick them up anymore lol

Finding the true Agito from a mil lily in cave 2.

Edit: Also learning that it's possible to beat up Kireek and take his Soul Eater.
    Last edited by V.A.P; Apr 21, 2011 at 05:39 AM.