Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Demo License?

Default Demo License?

I'm guessing it's a little to late to download the demo online liscense? I havn't been around for a couple weeks.. damn, missed it..
    But, if it is still possible, anyone have a link and walkthrough on how to get it? I'm not entirely sure how to make a JP PSN account, nor am I sure how to navigate it to get the trial liscense.. any hep would be appreciated (if still available...)

Supid school... getting in the way of my gaming.. don't you know games are more imporant than my edgumacashun?!
    Arguing with people online is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Psp2: Demon. lvl 140. Male Beast, Hunter level 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Scau-Demon View Post
    I'm guessing it's a little to late to download the demo online liscense? I havn't been around for a couple weeks.. damn, missed it..
    But, if it is still possible, anyone have a link and walkthrough on how to get it? I'm not entirely sure how to make a JP PSN account, nor am I sure how to navigate it to get the trial liscense.. any hep would be appreciated (if still available...)

Supid school... getting in the way of my gaming.. don't you know games are more imporant than my edgumacashun?!
    I'm almost certain licenses are still available.
    (skip step 1, if you do this on your psp)

Once you have a jpn psn, login to the psn store, and go back and forth between the 1st page and any other page until you see an infinity image. DL the file uploaded on the 20th.

-

Thanks, but for some reason I can't find wher to deactivate my current psn off of this psp to make and use the new one.. I've done it before but.. I can't figure it out for some reason, and yes, i feel like an idiot for asking, so... help? ...
    Arguing with people online is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Can't you just go to account, press triangle, and de-activate it? It's been a while since I've had to do this, so I'm not sure if it is the same method still...

Kay 1st ur in XMB
    1. Go to PSN Network Tab
    2. Press /_\ on account management
    3. Select delete account
    4. Popup shows up to say if u really want to delete the account.
    5. Press Yes

And Voila No psn account connected to the psp. Now you can go get JPSN account

There you go, Rehks explained it a lot better than I did. xD

alright, online in infinity now.. another question, isn't there an un-official US lobby? wasn't it sky-10 or something like that?

Yes its sky-10 that we use. Sometimes people have to remake it cuz its not always there. I always go to Sky-10 To look for ppl from this forum b4 i go to grind infinity missions.

I'm in it right now then, I just joined a random party that seemed like it had english speaking people in it, due to the english characters in the name.. probably goin to end up being kicked for bein level 11 and all tha....Lol.

Ill try to stay in Sky-10. Ill be on my main. Rehks Hunter LVL 121.
    Ill help lvl him up if u want me to.

EDIT: IF they would actually let me into Sky-10 >.>