Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you find it online? I thought the shop was an offline only event.

somewhere looking for the cake and pizza shop

oh no i didn't find it online, was just rambling about my random online adventures lol

I give up, the cake shop is just too eluding, after my set of runs today I just figured it's not for me. Lucky Pokemon White/Black and A Wise Man's Fear both come out this week so I'll have something to fill in the hole. Whelp, I'm going to take an extended break from the game to play//read something that will give me some more rewarding playing.^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Mustache View Post
    I give up, the cake shop is just too eluding, after my set of runs today I just figured it's not for me. Lucky Pokemon White/Black and A Wise Man's Fear both come out this week so I'll have something to fill in the hole. Whelp, I'm going to take an extended break from the game to play//read something that will give me some more rewarding playing.^.^
    heck yeah pokemon b/w, me and my gf are getting copies on the release day :3

I dont know if this has nything to do with finding the cake shop but the 2 times I found it I was on the quest the mayors request or something like that but I was on a quest both times. Search every room you can. Also a great online game is Blue Dragon Awakened Shadows I highly recommend it.
    Last edited by Windancer; Mar 3, 2011 at 09:04 PM.

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

I've only seen the Cake Shop a total of about six times in roughly 200 hours. Never seen the Pizza Shop.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

I've seen the cake shop zero times out of roughly 250 hours...>.>

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Took my FOnewm 300 until I found Pizzeria the first time, so you both can't complain (about 100 hours later was bakery for me; ran DS a lot, hence finding pizzeria first).
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

I think it took me about 50 hours to find the pizza shop, but I have yet to find the cake shop... which unfortunately also has a much better prize (PA compress)

Running ozette on normal takes roughly 10 mins scouting every spot on the map, and supposedly it's a 2% chance per run, so on average 50 runs right? So one should find the cake shop every 500 mins if doing straight ozette runs... that's only 8 hours of effort. Why is it so damn hard to find, then? I mean obviously a lot of people don't rush normal (Maybe do hard for more exp) and they probably do more than just rushing ozette to break the monotony, but, you think it shouldn't take the 100, 200, 300+ hours y'all are listing :/