Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Possible Disney tie-in with Infinity?

So, somebody has ripped audio from the Infinity demo and posted it at a site I frequent. Within, I found a song that absolutely sounds like the Mickey Mouse Club March theme, and also "Bippity Boppity Boo" from Cinderella I believe.o_O I'm going to go ahead and link the Mickey Mouse MP3 from the Infinity OST rip. Is this partnership old news? Have I missed something? Or maybe something fell through... hm. Did the OST ripper perhaps leave a wrong song in the rip?

And then a Youtube of the actual theme(Version from KH):

EDIT: Bomb defused. It was from the site another user mentioned, so apparently the user put in Birth By Sleep tracks(KH) in his PSP2i rip file. Which is... odd to say the least.:P

Also apologies for the link to the song. I didn't know how else to share the madness, but it all makes sense now. D:
    Last edited by Fayorei; Jan 27, 2011 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Don't post links to ripped music
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal

Heard it long time ago. I don't really remember when and why,maybe at Disneyland lol.
    PSPo2i : Witchcraft (Newman) Lvl. 39 - Celerity (Beast) Lvl. 105

Dammit Disney. First Square Enix, then Marvel, and now Phantasy Star.

I think it's time I pay a little visit to their leader's cryogenetically frozen body under the Matterhorn.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Oh no. Just no.

This is like a reverse "You got your Japanese in my <insert appropriate hot topic>" . Last thing I ever want to see.

Anyway, I'll just consider this as rumour until there's some actual proof. I'll start yelling "NOOOOOO!" then.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    Oh no. Just no.

This is like a reverse "You got your Japanese in my <insert appropriate hot topic>" . Last thing I ever want to see.

Anyway, I'll just consider this as rumour until there's some actual proof. I'll start yelling "NOOOOOO!" then.
    I'm afraid that's already been done. It's called Kingdom Hearts *shudders*

And I shall join you in the bawing.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

*mutters under breath, "Phantasy Star is still safe, Phantasy Star is still safe, Phantasy Star is still ...."*

*goes into a corner to start growing mushrooms*

Well, as much as a Disney tie in would show the sheer scale of where sega are going with this, I would have to agree that it would not be the best idea. Even if they are thinking of putting in a single Disney related mission and a couple of items, do we really want to see this crap?

Fantasia Broomstick
    Mickey Gloves
    Magic Paintbrush

You know, the frightening thing is that Disney have been pushing Mickey towards a darker / cooler style with the recent release of Epic Mickey on the Wii. Are they now in cahoots with SEGA? I wouldn't write it off just yet

"Phantasy Star is still safe, Phantasy Star is still safe, Phantasy Star is still ...."

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

*Suddenly remembers what used to be Sonic the Hedgehog*

*Starts being surrounded by mushrooms*

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - Save Disneyland!

Join Sonic as he races through Disneyland to aid his new friend Mickey Mouse on a journey to stop Dr. Eggman from destroying Walt Disney's remains!

God, if you do exist, don't let this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    *Starts being surrounded by mushrooms*
    I hope they are poisonous, we're going to need something for the mass suicide if this comes true.

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.