Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sadness...

Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    And how would you know it's corrupted until after you save?
    As far as not knowing how, you can't hold it against the person. And frankly I think it's pretty rude to act like people are idiots for not knowing how. And as stated before, some people don't have a USB for their PSP.

I meant not every one is AS EASY to notice as every drop being a rainbow box. You read it in the wrong context just like I figured you would do. Once again you're assuming everyone is dumber than you are.
    I'm assuming everyone who saves after magically gaining 100 levels in a mission or getting 10+ rainbow drops is dumber than I am, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugaaz2 View Post
    I'm assuming everyone who saves after magically gaining 100 levels in a mission or getting 10+ rainbow drops is dumber than I am, yes.
    I always back up my data, avoid sketchy parties, etc etc. Now you're just making things up with no basis. Trollolol?
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie

How is your character or equipment ever at risk?

You can - Not save, turn off your machine, reload a backup.

You are never at any permanent risk playing online if you have 2 brain cells to rub together.
    I've got plenty of brain cells, thanks. And, I'll play the way I want to. Like Kirukia said, it's not always noticeable right away. There's been plenty of threads on PSOW about people having their characters and/or data corrupted in some way (like no longer being able to level up, or having their class frozen at a certain level) since PSP2 came out. There's no need for you to be a douchebag.

I'm sorry if I'm being a douchebag, but this paranoia about getting your character ruined without your knowledge by going online is bologna. All it's doing is turning online into a ghost town and killing the multiplayer aspect of this game. I'm tired of people spreading misinformation about getting your char ruined without your knowledge being even remotely a legitimate risk.

1. Back up your save weekly.
    2. Don't group with 200/30s, especially if they are hosting the game.
    3. If you think someone is hacking then don't save.
    4. Don't trade items with people.
    5. Enjoy Online.

Lightbulb

I'm sorry if I'm being a douchebag, but this paranoia about getting your character ruined without your knowledge by going online is bologna. All it's doing is turning online into a ghost town and killing the multiplayer aspect of this game. I'm tired of people spreading misinformation about getting your char ruined without your knowledge being even remotely a legitimate risk.

1. Back up your save weekly.
    2. Don't group with 200/30s, especially if they are hosting the game.
    3. If you think someone is hacking then don't save.
    4. Don't trade items with people.
    5. Enjoy Online.
    Don't group with level 200/30's? You know that many, many players have legitimately reached that level by now, right? Who's to tell the difference? But that's besides the point.

Bottom line: my online party, my rules. If I feel that someone is playing dishonestly, whether or not it's affecting me, they're getting removed. Someone else can join the party. If people don't like that method, and thinks it "kills the multiplayer aspect", then don't join my parties. Go play with randoms and spread the love. Simple, I think. My character info is in my signature, so you know who to avoid if you so choose.

EDIT: Hell, I only really even play online if I'm with one or more friends, anyway. If no one I know is on, then I'm not going to waste my time just running around with complete strangers. I could just do offline by myself and get missions done faster.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jan 28, 2011 at 10:37 AM.

Sigh,I am not even going to tell you guys all the hacks I know for this game and it details,besides there was a thread made for that and also if you were smart not every hack/code affects your save and you can just "not save".Your just being over-protective and reloading a back-up is there.Dammit how stupid can one person be.-_-

On Topic:I have blacklist 6 people and recorded there PSN ID and ready to send them to Sega but that will be cruel and also not necessary due to the point that Sony only bans you for 7 days for hacking.Of course you can't say everyone can become Lv200,it generally takes lots of day/weeks to actually get to that level. Plus it easy to detect if someone is hacking of any sort with the detail of 200/14 and them getting easily hurt by monsters Lv100.Also rainbow drops spam with overrated damage?You must be effin kidding me if you cannot notice that happening.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

I said 200/30 not because all 200/30 are hackers, but because (almost) all hackers are 200/30s.

All cats have fur
    If something has fur is it a cat?
    No, but the only knowledge you have to work with is the fur angle.

Why are you trying to give yourself excuses? It is bull- that you wouldn't notice 10+ rainbow drops all in one streak before saving, you can't save in a mission if I'm not mistaken. So if you completed the mission, I think its fair to say one could tell something is up. You're just being unreasonable and ridiculous. Instead of trying to get the last word, why not just admit when you're wrong? Ugh...

Can we please change the subject back to whining about trolls and not hacking? I don't get why people hack in this game to begin with, its so stupid and a waste of time.
    Last edited by Drawers; Jan 28, 2011 at 04:37 PM.

I like when people continue to add to an argument that has been over, and add in things out of context that were already explained. And yet I'm the stupid one.

And speaking of "last words", I find it comical that people type a paragraph about thier point and then tell everyone to go back on topic.

Some hacks are easy to find, like multiple rainbow boxes, and some are not noticable until later. There have been multiples instances of both all around PSOW.
    Last edited by Kirukia; Jan 28, 2011 at 04:44 PM.
    PSO2:
    Kirukia/Mistral
    Ship 2
    Gun Valkyrie