Thumbs up Looking for people to play with PSP2

My friend originally got me into the game but he's flipped out on some random chick from oregon he's never met (I don't get it, but w/e) and never plays with me online anymore. I've sort of met people in the game, added their partner card at least, but the typing function is just a disgrace, so I don't type much. Most games I join are boring chatting and stuff, or hosted by a crazy person, so I end up just hosting games myself, titled "just missions." I've set level restrictions to not let people too weak, or hackers in, and sometimes I'll get a decent group. But it's rarely the same people and each time I have to get use to their playing style and what not, I just think it would be nice to have a party I can play with continuously and get good with. I've tried looking for people who play PSP2 on other game sites I go on, and FB and stuff, but haven't found any, so I googled for a site like this and made an account. I put my char info and such in my profile.
    ...and evil was unleashed upon the earth...

Hey there. I was a player of PSU on the PC but it ended months ago so after that I have been trying to find an online RPG game to keep me busy like PSU did. Of course no luck. No matter what I try no game can ever get close to how much fun PSO and PSU was. Then some months after the PC servers of PSU went off I heard about PSP2 and it's online play but damn I had no PSP and no money to buy one at the time. Now the PSP is quite cheap and this saturday I'm going to buy one, my copy of PSP2 arrived today also, so if you need a friend to play with I'm here. I have been playing Story Mode and it's been quite fun, can't wait to try it online (a friend that lives near me lent me his PSP till I get mine since he doesn't use it much). I play a lot of hours a days and, I too, would like to have some nice ppl to play with. Hope we can do some missions this weekend. :>
    Last edited by Shinji Kazuya; Feb 3, 2011 at 03:05 PM.

Sounds good man. Yeah I did the same thing, my PSP is borrowed from a friend, and I sold some PS2 games to get the game off eBay. You'll like online play, playing with real players makes missions easier so that you can do a lot higher levels. I did a lv120 yesterday at lv78 with a couple mid 70s and an 80. You can gain levels a lot faster this way, and also find better items.

I've never played another PS game, but I read the entire history of Phantasy Star after I first played my friends. From what I read PSP and PSP2 are a continuation of the PSU series of Phantasy star (this being the third PS series) I've been thinking if I ever get the time I might see if the original PS series is downloadable, might be fun to see what it's like. They do have a iPhone version of the original PS now (just like how they have an iPhone version of the original FF and FF2, remaking all the old games for iPhone) but I imagine it might be easier to play on the computer then my phone, handhelds hurt my neck.

I put a lot of hours into the game too, I've been playing a couple months or so and I've invested 83:36:21 into my lv81 beast. I'm on a lot, in Universe 1, so if you see a game called "just missions" drop in. If you know the time you'll be on next let me know and I'll come on. Oh wait, I just read your signature, Lv8? You can't even get into my games till you're lv70. (I put on level restrictions so I can play harder missions) I can help you train if you want though, just let me know when you're on and we can make a private game.

Are you really in Portugal? Your English sounds fine... I ask because I don't know if Portugal is on the same server as USA is. I think the servers it gives might be based on the version of the game you have, I always thought there were only the two versions, English (for USA/UK/Aus) and Japanese.

What level is your main now?

My main character is a level 101 RAcasual. Her name is Forte XIV. When are you free?

Guess i'll use my main. Currently Lv. 75.

I'm level 81. I've been playing for a while now, I'm still in the game if you want to play. I'll make a game we can join up in if you want.

I made a game, I'm going to go eat now though, but I'll leave it up and bbs.
    Game: PSOW
    Pass: Sweek
    Last edited by Sweek; Feb 3, 2011 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Added game info

Sounds good. Be there in a bit.