Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What do u do at level 100+?

Recently hit 100 and im not really sure what to work on. I want to find better weapons but this game is odd because level 100 Req items drop off 125-150ish mobs so i dunno how that makes sense. ive run so much gemaga that i can do 3 min runs with my eyes closed and its pretty boring, and my type level is only like 17 still.

does beating the game on hard mode open up anything worthwhile besides costumes and decorations? though im probably still not high enough to finish the last boss. i kinda prefer to play solo cause im afraid of hackers messing up my file online so the challenge stuff is kinda hard to solo lol. what to do?

There's still the quests from the NPCs or you could hunt for weapons via the PSPedia2 site that you REALLY want to get because they look cool (or just to complete your Rare-Item list)...
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...

You could work on clearing The Magashi Plan and getting it down to a science. It's pretty easy with twin handguns and a Rifle with long-range shoot.

Gretel MK II - HUcaseal Level 135 (PSO <3)
    Pheno - FOnewearl (PSPo2)
    Gretel MK II - HUcaseal (PSPo2)

yeah ive been working on magashi but i still dont have a good lightning weap and half the guys are earth =\

im a vanguard using mainly twin sabers, those little guys that shoot fireballs are such a pain though 1 hit is like half my life. is there a better weap to deal with them?

I use my 37% Gudda Las Leord for them, but if you have any twin handguns, it will be useful.

And once you hit 150 you can virtually equip anything, since the highest level requisite is set at 150.
    Last edited by blace; Feb 7, 2011 at 12:41 PM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Twin Handguns is the only weapon I recommend doing 90% of Magashi Plan with. Being able to deal damage while strafing makes things considerably easier. Maybe farm some other missions for good Twin Handguns. You want 3 pairs in and , lightning and light are needed the most.

Level 100, really? If you have to ask that question, this may not be the game for you. Pick a weapon and farm for it. Tour all of the missions again. Go online. Work on your job type levels. Basically just do whatever is fun.

Maybe put the game down for a while and come back to it later.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Lol, 100... not even CLOSE to max level, nor halfway to even wielding the better weapons in the game. There's still LOTS for you to do, you just can't see it. ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Yes... now you can start getting into the darker side of this game with rare weapon hunting.... The game will give you a taste every now and then, enough to keep you spending countless hours trying to get the items you really want...

and feel incredibly frustrated because after so many hours you have not killed a single Delnadian...