Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

I can tell you that the run to 200 is filled with angryness and broken dreams. You often tell yourself that the only good class in the game is a Ranger and that Hunters blow hard. That is until you realize you haven't been Perfect Gaurding enough and should kindly shut the hell up and Lrn2ply better.

I agree that the level range of 95-125 is pretty abysmal. You're really not strong enough for most S ranks, and when you do them anyway the experience you get is horrendous due to the penalty. There is no really good gear to farm because all the really good gear needs level 130-150 with a few exceptions.

It's a really, really, really crappy level range. Basically all to do is farm exp until you can actually start efficiently running S without an EXP penalty and start farming top end weapons that you can actually equip.

i´m happy that i´m level 127 now...it looks like it grow faster now....with the help of expirience boost to...but anyway...since level 90 it was a real pain in the a..... to level

Quote Originally Posted by Mugaaz2 View Post
    I agree that the level range of 95-125 is pretty abysmal. You're really not strong enough for most S ranks, and when you do them anyway the experience you get is horrendous due to the penalty. There is no really good gear to farm because all the really good gear needs level 130-150 with a few exceptions.

It's a really, really, really crappy level range. Basically all to do is farm exp until you can actually start efficiently running S without an EXP penalty and start farming top end weapons that you can actually equip.
    If you have a bunch of the four spell stones laying around, you should do Magashi Plan. I took my cast from 97 to 120 in two days.

Yes... with EXP boost and knowing how to clear Magashi Plan with few mistakes, your levels will take off. I'm 145, so enemy exp ranges from 1850 (Naval Luddas) to 15k (Magashi). I actually love when red aura enemies spawn, since a red aura Bil De Vear can net up to 40k exp.

Gretel MK II - HUcaseal Level 135 (PSO <3)
    Pheno - FOnewearl (PSPo2)
    Gretel MK II - HUcaseal (PSPo2)

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Lol, screw that. I did just a simple Phastom Fissure urgent run a ways back with Megatron, and got a pink-boosted Nano Dragon, and I BELIEVE it gave me somewhere around 100K exp just on its own. If you can get lucky wnth Urgents, they're your friends (the basic, unpowered-up Navals, something like level 150, gave 2400 EXP each, for the record... yeah).
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

hmm it seems i am missing out by doing 90% story mode cause i never get urgents

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsed57 View Post
    hmm it seems i am missing out by doing 90% story mode cause i never get urgents
    Yes, online play is good for you (or local multi-player)
    PSPo2;
    Graviteon: CAST, Male, level 102,RA/16 VA/15|Nalma: Newman, male, level 90, FO/13 VA/13

I am a RAcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

well after watching a magashi video, learning the awesomeness of spear PAs, i now ALMOST clear magashi lol. I have gotten to the 2nd to last room so many times and last time rare jaggos spawn and like 1 shotted me, gg

i am 109 now and its getting easier, i think the 90ish-105 bracket is just really crappy but i am able to clear jungle charger S now at lvl 109 and finding my first rainbow items so the game is fun again lol