Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

PC is my only choice, hoping my pc is strong enough.

This is all, still assuming we actually get it on other consoles...if it's PC only it sounds like a shame that people really would let themselves miss out because of it. I would at least get like, a better PC eventually(Emphasis on eventually), or something. ]:

But I can see the grief in it being PC only...I still don't even have a PSP for pspo2. :\

As long as our global servers and Infinite content come as ""promised."" e_e *repeats this in every thread relating*

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I don't really have much of a choice but to get the PC version, and that kinda worries me. The computer I play BB on currently is... Well let's just say it's seen better days XD So I'm hoping that either my computer can play it, or I can get a new one shortly after its release.

EDIT: I forgot to note, that the computer I play BB on currently can play it pretty well. I don't have much lagging issues.
    Last edited by psofan219; Feb 11, 2011 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ffuzzy-Logik View Post
    PC, the only version.
    QFT & IAWTP.

360 if there's a version for it. Even if the servers are separated... Everyone that I really have much of anything to do with, already has a 360, so that's simple.

In the event of that not happening, I have a PC that can play modern games easily (it actually runs FFXIV decently, despite that it's an inefficient mess, graphically) - despite that I primarily use the thing for working.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

If I get this game, then PC since no other version is announced yet.

However... if console versions are announced, then PS3 since my PS3 is could use few more games in its library. Besides, to be honest, I'm not even sure if my current PC can handle PSO2....
    To be or not to be.

i don't think it would come out for ps3.

i'm getting it for the 360.if it doesn't come out for the 360 then i will continue to just play psu and act like this never existed

Why would you think it wouldn't come for PS3, its pretty established that both 360 and PS3 are prime candidates since both are able to hold data, and are current gen. I don't have any current gen systems, but I've stayed PC for this game since PSOBB, so I'm staying on that boat. Plus my laptop could run PSU at maximum, so I think it can handle this if the specs are higher. I could run Vindictus/Crysis without that much problem than a few lag points here and there.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

PC, not Pee Wee.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey Blue View Post
    Better watch your back. (Oh and I think they have a program's on the mac where you can use window applications,might have to google that.) In all honesty people PSO2 wont need a super duper cool computer to run it.(Just saying)
    It's built into my Mac, but I don't have a Windows CD to install it with.

-Wayu

PC Graphic Lag is Evil
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius