Page 354 of 466 FirstFirst ... 254304344351352353354355356357364404454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 4655
    Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

I am playing Borderlands 2 on my Vita. People were complaining, but I'm enjoying it. Most likely because I'm thinking of it as a standalone game instead of a port.
    My sig disappeared.

I'm still playing FF14. My recent accomplishments:

- Finally beat Twintania, lol. Haven't had a chance to try the newer Coils yet because my static group thinks we need to be better geared first...

- Got my Holy Shield Animus. Still working on getting the Curtana Atma to Animus as well, but I can only handle so much Brayflox spamming for Mythology...

- Got all 8 Artisan's Tools and the Artisan's Spectacles for crafting. Still trying to get enough Control materia to max-meld each craft so I can use CP food instead of Control food to meet the requirement for 3* synths.

- Got 2 out of 3 Forager's Tools and the Forager's Hat for gathering, as well as an extra Hat and Dolabra for one of my retainers. I caved in and bought 2 extra retainers yesterday, so I'm gonna eventually have to get them again so they can do high-end ventures. Haven't got the fishing rod yet because FUCK FISHING.

- Been farming Glazenuts for my FC garden, and we now have 3 out of the 5 Manor instruments in our house.

I've also recently gotten Beta invites for two games I've had my eye on lately: Wildstar and Everquest Landmark.

I was pretty hyped to play Wildstar after seeing the dev videos, but I didn't get very far into it because the beginning of the game seemed really slow and poorly done, plus the character creation seemed really lackluster. I'd like to be able to see some of the higher-end areas because I really liked their MOBA-style combat mechanics. The housing system looked really cool too.

As for Landmark, it seems like it has a lot of potential, but it felt very grindy not just because of the amounts of materials you need to gather, but it was poorly optimized as well, so whenever I'd gather anything, my frame rate would really bog down, making the game feel a lot slower than it needed to be. I'm psyched about being able to build things later in a "Minecraft 2.0" sort of way.

Finally, I got Bravely Default for my 3DS back when I was waiting for the 2.2 patch for FF14. I need to go back to it at some point...

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Got Kirby Triple Deluxe and Diablo III with the expansion.
    Let the harvest begin...(HAHAHAHA..no).
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Still playing most of the games I posted around 2 months ago.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...postcount=3401

- Pokémon X (3DS) - Been playing once in a while, mostly slowly getting Pokémon for the Pokédex and the occasional online battle with whoever may ask me for one (though I'm still rather newbieish at online battles).

- Agarest Generations of War (PC) - It took a long time, but I finally finished generation 2, now started generation 3 out of 5, so I still have a long way to go...

- Final Fantasy 7 (PC) - Slowly progressing through it, last time I played I had just obtained the keystone for the temple of the ancients, still finding it not very interesting when compared to before leaving Midgar...

- Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (PC) - Restarted when I finished Assassin's Creed 3 and slowly playing through it whenever my brother has time to watch (he wants to see the game's story but doesn't want to buy it or play it, so he watches me play).

- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst (PC) - Still occasionally doing extra stuff on it, like challenge mission battles or S ranking story battles.

- Dark Souls 2 (PC) - Started this without even finishing the first, but I've been refusing to install GFWL games since I last formatted my PC. With the service dieing in a few months, and the possibility of GFWL saves not working on games that are converted from GFWL to other services such as Steamworks (happened with the Batman games, saves created before GFWL was removed didn't work in the updated Steamworks version), I just don't want to have any GFWL game installed until GFWL is gone.
    Anyway, I just started DS2 recently, mostly just exploring a bit through the Heides Tower of Flame and the Forest of Fallen Giants.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post

Soo good.
    Too bad it takes 3000 years to get into CS.

Started playing Dead or Alive Dimensions again, mainly because I'm planning on getting a used Dreamcast for nostalgia's sake, and I want to get DOA2 on that.

Wish the download costumes for the characters were still available, I missed them every time they distributed them. Not that I actually want any of them, but it'd be nice to have them at least.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Started playing Dead or Alive Dimensions again, mainly because I'm planning on getting a used Dreamcast for nostalgia's sake, and I want to get DOA2 on that.

Wish the download costumes for the characters were still available, I missed them every time they distributed them. Not that I actually want any of them, but it'd be nice to have them at least.
    I really didn't like that game too much. It's not a bad game, it's just not for me. And the cashier lady looked at me funny while she rang me up.
    My sig disappeared.

Man, Demon Hunter is such a blast to play in Diablo 3.
    Love throwing out all those traps plus Twin Chakrams just mowing down everything so far. At Act 2 so far.

Not sure why i didn´t get Diablo 3 earlier since i did love playing Torchlight 2.

Edit: Wow, sure i played Hard mode but Diablo went down a bit fast imo. I´m like that´s it?
    Last edited by darkante; May 18, 2014 at 09:03 AM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Finished Bravely Default.. was playing A Link Between Worlds and lost interest.

What to play now is kind of in limbo.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

Mario Kart 8

Spoiler!