Page 160 of 466 FirstFirst ... 60110150157158159160161162163170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 4655

Got 4 of the 6 endings on the 360 version of Steins;Gate.

Really digging it so far. <3 Kuristina~

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    If it retains anything from the original Cave Story on PC, then you haven't seen anything, until you've been to Hell. Literally.
    It's the exact same thing according to reviews, so I'm expecting it to get harder. I still enjoy it very much. There's stupid hard and frustrating like Shinobi on 3DS, then there's stupid hard yet fun such as this.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    It's the exact same thing according to reviews, so I'm expecting it to get harder. I still enjoy it very much. There's stupid hard and frustrating like Shinobi on 3DS, then there's stupid hard yet fun such as this.
    Then the conditions to achieve the true ending should be the same and hard. This took me by surprise, but when you enter the Labyrinth be prepared to face two bosses that make a silwnt appearance.

If you meet up with Curly, keep your Polaris, it gets an upgrade later from the old man you stole it from.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Played through Order of Ecclesia again this weekend. I found about about the light/dark union. Holy shit. *proceeds to massacre Dracula*
    Coming Soon!

Then the conditions to achieve the true ending should be the same and hard. This took me by surprise, but when you enter the Labyrinth be prepared to face two bosses that make a silwnt appearance.

If you meet up with Curly, keep your Polaris, it gets an upgrade later from the old man you stole it from.
    I wish I knew that before I traded but I went with the machine gun since it's my first time playing and figured "Oh that must be cool." There needs to be a "Want to test?" Option because I immediately wanted my Polar Star gun back. It's fine, that's what multiple files are for. All in the fun of experiencing a new game

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    I wish I knew that before I traded but I went with the machine gun since it's my first time playing and figured "Oh that must be cool." There needs to be a "Want to test?" Option because I immediately wanted my Polar Star gun back. It's fine, that's what multiple files are for. All in the fun of experiencing a new game
    A bit of insight on the upgrades the old man does to the Polaris, its name changes to Spur, and fires the Polaris' level 3 shots at level 1 and can be charged up and fire a laser that destroys the end game boss(es) as easy as a knife through butter.

Or combine the Polaris with the Fireball to get the Snake which shoots through walls. There's also a hidden gun called the Nemesis which requires you to trade in the Blade, but you have to go on a bit of a sidequest to find the guy that trades you the Nemesis for it. If you go for the Nemesis, DO NOT level it up. It gets weaker at level 2 and only deals 1 damage at level 3.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

The game called life.

A bit of insight on the upgrades the old man does to the Polaris, its name changes to Spur, and fires the Polaris' level 3 shots at level 1 and can be charged up and fire a laser that destroys the end game boss(es) as easy as a knife through butter.

Or combine the Polaris with the Fireball to get the Snake which shoots through walls. There's also a hidden gun called the Nemesis which requires you to trade in the Blade, but you have to go on a bit of a sidequest to find the guy that trades you the Nemesis for it. If you go for the Nemesis, DO NOT level it up. It gets weaker at level 2 and only deals 1 damage at level 3.
    Thanks I'll try my best to survive this ridiculous game, lol.

So many fond memories of Cave Story, excellent game. Kinda want to play it again.

Current game is staring at my monitor until Ys Origin hits Steam. o_o

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    So many fond memories of Cave Story, excellent game. Kinda want to play it again.

Current game is staring at my monitor until Ys Origin hits Steam. o_o
    Needs more Ys. ;3;