Page 191 of 466 FirstFirst ... 91141181188189190191192193194201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 4655

I just beat Okami, so I have no idea what to play , I guess I'll just have to wait for The Last Story

Since Atlus is having a massive sale on PSN right now, I grabbed Persona 3 Portable (since I've only played P4). Working on that atm, just about at the third full moon (counting the one at the very start of the game).
    Coming Soon!

Slender. Why oh why am I playing Slender.

Been trying to 1CC Mushihimesama (360) on Maniac mode still. Mess up on the final boss, every time. Also trying to 1CC Mamoru-kun wa Norowarete Shimatta (PS3) on 5* difficulty, and failing miserably every time on the 2nd phase of the final boss. D:

Just got to Korat Village in Fortune Summoners (PC). As much as combat really gets on my nerves in this game, the game is just so damn adorable that I can't stay mad at it forever. :P

DS: Dragon Quest 9
    PSP: Monster Hunter Unite, Gods Eater, and Phantasy Star Portable 2
    3DS: Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns
    360: Warriors Orochi 3
    PS3: Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes, Tekken Hybrid
    Wii: Samurai Warriors 3

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AweOfShe View Post
    Been trying to 1CC Mushihimesama (360) on Maniac mode still. Mess up on the final boss, every time. Also trying to 1CC Mamoru-kun wa Norowarete Shimatta (PS3) on 5* difficulty, and failing miserably every time on the 2nd phase of the final boss. D:

Just got to Korat Village in Fortune Summoners (PC). As much as combat really gets on my nerves in this game, the game is just so damn adorable that I can't stay mad at it forever. :P
    OH YEAH a shooter fan! For the life of me I can't 1CC Ketsui, and thus I had given up hope on that one. Mamoru-kun is a pretty sweet game and import price is nice now (if you want greatest hits cover) for people who want to try it out. Mushihimesama I was never able to 1CC that game. Didn't bother to import 360 version since I figured i have the PS2 version but i read reviews that the game is worth it. We'll see i might get it later

Yeah, I've long given up on the 1CC for Ketsui. I'm not that spectacular at the genre, haha.
    I still can't even second loop DOJ for the life of me. But then again, I have never really been all that great at DDP games either.

I ended up grabbing Mushihimesama on release mainly for the bonus 1.5 DLC. I really dig what little I've played of it so far. I'll probably jump on that more once I feel like I've gotten better at 1.0 Maniac. I'd say maybe give it a try if you think you'd put some time into 1.5. If not, you're fine with the PS2 ver.

I think the only Cave release I've never picked up was MuchiMuchiPork & PinkSweet (this gen anyways), but it's mainly because I'm wondering if it's worth it to find a new copy for the DLC code. You wouldn't happen to have it/know, would you?

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AweOfShe View Post
    Yeah, I've long given up on the 1CC for Ketsui. I'm not that spectacular at the genre, haha.
    I still can't even second loop DOJ for the life of me. But then again, I have never really been all that great at DDP games either.

I ended up grabbing Mushihimesama on release mainly for the bonus 1.5 DLC. I really dig what little I've played of it so far. I'll probably jump on that more once I feel like I've gotten better at 1.0 Maniac. I'd say maybe give it a try if you think you'd put some time into 1.5. If not, you're fine with the PS2 ver.

I think the only Cave release I've never picked up was MuchiMuchiPork & PinkSweet (this gen anyways), but it's mainly because I'm wondering if it's worth it to find a new copy for the DLC code. You wouldn't happen to have it/know, would you?
    Sounds good. Haha yeah Matsuri mode is pretty cool in MMP/Pink Sweets b/c when you play MMP as long as you don't die when you get to the boss of each stage you get to fight the Pink Sweets bosses after destroying the MMP boss first. Might be pretty tough to find that code now however as the game has been out for over a year that is unless you want to pay a large sum of money for an unopened copy w/ code. Pink Sweets (Ibara 2) is MUCH better than Ibara which was frankly not that good of a port on PS2 (although if you have MAME emulator you can play Ibara Kuro Black Label which was way better). A friend of mine did tell me though that my PS2 version even opened in good condition goes for a heavy sum of cash. I'll never get rid of it of course considering it was pretty expensive to import back in the day.
    Last edited by Mantiskilla; Jul 18, 2012 at 08:43 PM.

Mass Effect 3 DLC came out, trying to unlock a bunch of stuff.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. Finished unlocking everyone, now trying to level them up while bossin' scores.

Resumed my Pokemon Black 2 LP

More progress on Tales of the Abyss as well, should be done tomorrow or Friday.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Cave Story (Replaying it because its amazing<3)
    Team Fortress 2
    Marvel Vs Capcom 2 (Ios version, I'd love to see you try to pull of a combo on a touch screen..)
    and I need to get back to Persona 3, but its going to require some grinding for a persona resistant to slash.(At the last full moon boss fight)

I also plan on picking up FF3 on my ipod