Page 455 of 466 FirstFirst ... 355405445452453454455456457458465 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 4655

Started playing FFXIV and having a ton of fun.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Having a blast so far with Hyrule Warriors Legends, a bit different from Wii U version.
    Like Toon Link unlockable around the start of the Adventure map.

Party system is a nice addition, i could at least make some characters more useful like commanding them do stuff.
    Obviously, that means i just use my favorites along with the one required for that particular mission so it makes things easier.

Ganondorf´s Trident is FUN to use.

Could used some more Wind Waker maps, but they are good enough.
    Love the music, but no music select? Only thing i dislike.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

You could select the music before starting the battle on the Wii U. Did they remove that?

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Got in the recent Doom Beta, so yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    You could select the music before starting the battle on the Wii U. Did they remove that?
    Yes, not sure why though. Also, finishing moves on bosses are just nerfed to a aura blast of some kind instead of those flashy moves on Wii U.

Still fun though.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

- Dragon Quest IX (DS)

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    Yes, not sure why though. Also, finishing moves on bosses are just nerfed to a aura blast of some kind instead of those flashy moves on Wii U.

Still fun though.
    Probably due to lack of processing hardware on the system. It is made to be played on the original 3DS and the newer 'new' 3DS. Even a 'new' 3DS can barely handle older titles made for the original 3DS.

Beat Bayonetta 2, so that clears up all games on my Wii U, granted I haven't picked up that many titles on it. Playing Undertale, to see what the hype over it is and so far, it's okay.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I am playing Black Desert Online.

Black Desert Online is an F2P game in Korea, but a B2P game in NA/EU. It costs $30 (or more) to get started in the game. The MMO is a 100% Sandbox game meaning that the player actually leads a fantasy life actually crafting, gathering, buying houses and at times PvPing. The entire game except player housing is completely persistent. This means all the dungeons and all the areas are out in the open and not instanced. The latest expansion just added 1000 new quests and increased the size of the world by roughly 30%. The game is huge to the point its SKYRIM-LEVEL content huge. It takes 32GB of HDD space to install this game.

What I like about the game is that it has a Day/Night Cycle as well as a weather system which also animates the character... example is that a character and her clothes can get wet during the rain and weather effects stats. The thing that annoys me of the game is that in character creation the classes are gender-locked, but that is ok.

Although this game is B2P, buying this game allows the player to give two Seven-Day Guest Passes out to friends or people they know to try the game out for a week. Its a really neat thing as it means that more people who actually buy the game will retain playing the game and players can seek out those with Guest Passes just to try out.

Some people played the original, and the Japanese version. However, I like that the NA/EU version is B2P and the cash shop has been stripped down to being more about cosmetics than the Kr/JP versions being closer to P2W and overgrinding. In fact there are people who are calling the NA/EU version more streamlined and better as an offer to the player than the original and thanks to this, the projected amount of selling 250K accounts on launch actually hit 400K making the developer very happy.

The main developer to this game is the person who also developed my favorite PvP MMO game many years ago called "Risk Your Life" which was an MMORPG with FPS controls. The vision was to actually make as much world-immersive PvP as possible and went on to try other projects before actually making this game.

All they have to do is add the Race Wars and bring back Merkhadia and Caearneveron, as well as the Akkan hoards (I was Pro-life, Pro-Choice, and Runic at the same time!!! )***

***: In RYL, Pro-Life was a player who played Life-Officiator (Female Healer Character for the Akkan race) and put all stats into Wisdom/Dex to build up Healing Potential. Pro-Choice was a Life-Officiator who had Half-stats in Wisdom, the rest in Dex and Damage Increasing stats to actually become a PvP Arena-Goddess. Basically if a player did not kill you in one hit, you could heal for half your health quickly. The name Pro-choice came from the fact that players joked that the Life-Off made the choice to kill the child rather than keep it. Literally, a pro-choice life-off could run into a 10+ enemy mob, stun it...and then kill it with melee/magic attacks and then heal all health anytime they lost 50% of their health. Pro-Choice became the official build name in Risk Your Life 2, but in RYL1, where few players came up and experimented with the build, the original build name was "The Lonely Healer" because no one would party with a Wisdom-Lacking Life-off so we were alone for the first 50 levels ;(

Edit: Wanted to define Runic..

Runic was a Rune Officiator (Female Akkan Nuking Spellcaster) who upon reaching Fame Level 10 (they give out virtual levels) one would go Maximum intelligence and work as a Glass Cannon. Basically they survive being one-shotted because of the 10 level difference from fame. The way the playstyle was to enter the Human Town and simply Charge to 1.5, 5.0 If lucky and watch as the Rune would actually kill around 30 - 50 players Basically the way Assassins were handled were that Five Runic builds existed. Two cast at 1.5 and the other three charged to 4.5 and they would fire at difference places while a Gunner Netted incoming assassins. The result was that a lot of assassins who would attack while stealthed would die while stealthed. It was pandemonium. Assassin gets an honor mention as it was to me the most amazing Human Class, maybe even a bit better than the Shadow Officiator in assassination tactics. It always came down to who took the first two hits when stealth was broken in an Assassin vs Shadow Off fight. God... I miss those days!! It was so much to go around killing humans, as well as the tribal joke that Akkans were Females = Intelligent (Shadow, Life, Rune), and males were brute Strength dumb (Attacker, Gunner, Templar) and it was just amazing against humans and their 12 shitty classes.
    Last edited by Keilyn; Apr 7, 2016 at 05:07 AM.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

I really need to try BDO...Looks awesome.

BDO is an example of what happens when games go from F2P to B2P and developers actually change many concepts for the better. In the Korean/JP version, everyone fought over playerhousing.

In the NA/EU version, all housing is instanced but the system was changed to make it part of the crafting system and thanks to its evolution the crafting system became one of the most unique ever made for an MMORPG in this version.

In BDO one must craft all siege weaponary as well as ships too. Top Weapons can be crafted and enchanted to be as good as endgame weapons. Endgame Weapons force a high upkeep to have that extra 1 - 5% power over the crafted ones. Weapons and Armor all come down to Tranfusion (Affixing) and Enchanting (Grinding). In fact any piece of equipment can be equipped at any level of the character class.

Crafting works that outside of Alchemy and Cooking, Workers are hired and sent to the field to gather for you. These worker sleep in Lodgings created by the player. Players will buy houses and set them up for workers, personal housing, workshops, refineries, etc. Players use their contribution points for these things, which are gained account-wide across all characters. Players never lose the points they spend and can get them all back. If one wants to transport between two cities, one connects the nodes between two cities and have wagons transport stuff back and forth or so....

In short, in BDO we become "managers" who run a crafting/gathering empire... while we are out adventuring. Really feels like a 2016 version of RYL prior to the existence of Akkans, my second favorite Race in MMORPGing
    Last edited by Keilyn; Apr 9, 2016 at 04:45 PM.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"