Page 206 of 466 FirstFirst ... 106156196203204205206207208209216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 4655

A crapton of Borderlands 2 with a side of Valkyria Chronicles 3.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

I hooked up my Wii again (since it was still packed away from vacation) and played around with a few games after dinner:

- Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection: I wish more series could have collections like this. The presentation is really nice, and it has a good collection of games. I wish it had more of the old SNES and Game Boy titles (like Tilt N Tumble) but the core games are still good. The only real complaint I have is that you have to go to the Home menu and reset to the title screen to exit from the games. It really is just launching the Virtual Console, I guess.

- The Last Story: I finally popped this in. It looks really cool and I'm enjoying the slash-em-up/stop-and-pop gameplay, but I only got about twenty minutes in before I realized I wouldn't be able to play much before going to bed. I'll play more later this week.

- Goldeneye 007: Yeah, I don't really know what brought this on. After I decided to play The Last Story another day, I was looking at the classic controller and thinking about some of the other games I played with it that I haven't touched in a while. I wound up deciding that I wanted to play some Goldeneye. I mostly just played a few online matches. It was... surprisingly alright?

Finally got all my crafts to Lv50 on FF14 a few days ago! It certainly is nice to be able to make, meld, and repair whatever I want now. I'm probably gonna try getting Bard finished next.

We've got about a month left before SE does a final save of everyone's character data. After that, they're supposed to keep the servers up for about a couple more weeks for everyone to mess around on, and then they'll go offline to prepare for 2.0, now known as A Realm Reborn.

The end is near...

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    The exploration element had me make three characters, play over 500 hours, and I still never covered everything. There was obviously a lot of overlap, but going from a balanced character to starting a big guns/melee character to a explosives/unarmed character sure injected some replayability.

Ever go to the mall at level 8 and kill all the supermutants with your bare hands? Good times. I punched a minigun out of one's hands and it flew 50 yards. Great times. Just run up and have at 'em!
    It's good stuff. I've got the game of the year edition and I'm working through the DLC before I get to the end of the story quests. I just kind of wish it wasn't so easy to make a perfect character with all the DLC though. I hit 29 last night have all my skills at 100 and the Almost Perfect perk plus a bunch of stat bobble heads will cap me out at the max for stats. But it's still a lot of fun.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    Mainly playing Torchlight II and Team Fortress 2

But on the side, im playing Final Fantasy IX again. I have it on the psn store, but I want to start over fresh since its been awhile. Its always awesome playing a playstation game on your ipod at school BD
    The means to do so should be rather obvious, but we aren't allowed to talk about that.
    What the hell!!!!

I got this on my oldass PSP that I wanna get rid of, but I could've gotten it on my ipod??

Seriously...?

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Finally got to Skyrim.
    Orochi 2.
    Wanderlust.
    Disgaea 1 through 3.
    Tactics Ogre (i'll never get tired of that game).
    And many, many more. I've got too many to play and not enough time...

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    What the hell!!!!

I got this on my oldass PSP that I wanna get rid of, but I could've gotten it on my ipod??

Seriously...?
    Yeah, jailbreaking is amazing like that :3
    Im currently fighting the Black Waltz #3 on the cargo ship

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Finally went and got Red Dead Redemption.

Why did I wait so long?!

Ship 2 - Gatz

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    We've got about a month left before SE does a final save of everyone's character data. After that, they're supposed to keep the servers up for about a couple more weeks for everyone to mess around on, and then they'll go offline to prepare for 2.0, now known as A Realm Reborn.
    Kinda bummed I won't be able to get to see all zones of Eorzea 1.0 before server shutdown, but I s'pose there's a lot to look forward to as we close in on 'the end'. It was cool how Dalamud started small and progressed slowly to what it is now, definitely adds a sense of dread.

Played To The Moon at my daughter's behest, was pleasantly surprised. Been doing a no cheats playthrough of Baldur's Gate when I'm not swamped with schoolwork.
    Tax the fucking churches.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Pandora's Tower <3

3rd tower right now

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.