Page 203 of 466 FirstFirst ... 103153193200201202203204205206213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 4655

Hatsune Miku Project Diva 1/2/Extend and of course Phantasy Star Online 2

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Accomplished my goal of hitting Lvl. 10 Paragon in Diablo 3. I got a legendary drop right before too. The roll wasn't particularly good, but at least I got to see one.

Got my Culinarian to 50 and my Weaver to 25 last night on FF14. Turns out that Magnum Opus ability that I learned from Culinarian is pretty much useless for higher-level synths, so I plan on getting Weaver to 50 now to learn Culmination instead, since it always works. Once that's done, all I'll need to do is get Leatherworker to 50 as well, and then I'll have all my crafting jobs maxed out!

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

p4A and skullgirls currently.
    Enjoying an xblox too hard.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Still playing Dragon Age II and still enjoying it.

Of course, the fact that I went into it knowing it would be radically different than the first Dragon Age and the fact that it was a $5 download from Amazon are probably helping my expectations quite a bit.

Finished up Skyward Sword today, and ugh...the entire final 1/4 of that game really did a number on my enjoyment of it. It's so nonsensical and fillerish that any impact the final moments may have had was completely lost on me.

Had that last bit of filler at the end (which lasts a good 3-4 hours, depending) been lopped off, the pacing would have been damn near perfect.

It's a good game, but that last portion of it will likely keep me from ever revisiting it because it left such a sour taste in my mouth.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Finished up Skyward Sword today, and ugh...the entire final 1/4 of that game really did a number on my enjoyment of it. It's so nonsensical and fillerish that any impact the final moments may have had was completely lost on me.

Had that last bit of filler at the end (which lasts a good 3-4 hours, depending) been lopped off, the pacing would have been damn near perfect.

It's a good game, but that last portion of it will likely keep me from ever revisiting it because it left such a sour taste in my mouth.
    What filler are you talking about? I don't recall anything like Wind Waker's charts.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    What filler are you talking about? I don't recall anything like Wind Waker's charts.
    The Song of the Hero quest is chock full of nonsensical padding that feels it's only there to make the game longer. To me, it was all monotonous busy work (tadtone collecting and the like) and it stopped being fun being run back and forth through areas doing things that bored me to tears.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Rappy & Chato Fan ^o^b CookieSundae's Avatar

Hmmm...

Playing PSZ and..
    justgot back to Monster Hunter Tri.
    I saw the top Wii games on GameFAQs and went to give MHT another try. [I haven't played it for 3 years.]

My Lv. 100 FONewearl & Lv 100 HUMar<3 [My PSZ giftart for Jun ^o^b]
    Proud member of the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 group and the Leader of Team Chato!