Page 460 of 466 FirstFirst ... 360410450457458459460461462463 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 4655

been playing nothing but Blade and Soul for the past months. Game is such a grind fest to upgrade gears.

----------------------------------------

play a little BlazBlue Chronophantasma Extend on the PC. nothing much else but waiting on Odin Sphere Leif--whatever it's name to arrive
    on the 7th of June.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Playing Dark Souls 3 now that the hype has died down. So far, haven't been invaded by the hardcore of players.

Also picked up Overwatch and it's not as exciting as people make it out to be, but it's quite fun.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Been playing pretty much every WipEout game (apart from Fusion and HD/Fury) lately. Forgot how good that series is, I definitely prefer it to F-Zero when it comes to futuristic racers, although both are good.

Also discovered Ballistic NG (Link), which is a free fan-made game designed to emulate the PSX WipEouts. Worth looking into if you like the WipEout series; it's about to come out on Steam Early Access (for free) as well.

I got into the Pokemon GO CBT! It's pretty interesting, although there are a few bugs and other miscellaneous problems that need ironing out. Typical beta fare.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Destiny

Taken King legendary edition was on sale so wynaut

Went back to play a bit of Fallout 4 once the Creation Kit dropped. Had planned to make mods once the proper tools started to become available, but with the bullshit mod theft situation and Bethesda dragging their feet to get it resolved, I think I'm just going to sit this game out. Besides, I just have a feeling that it's only a matter of time before they pull that paid mod bullshit again.

Other than that, mostly I've been hitting up MGS:TPP on 360 and Neptunia Rebirth on Vita.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Over the last couple of weeks:
    -Phantasy Star Online 2
    -Galactic Civilizations
    -Cities: Skylines

I was thinking about trying Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir next.

Just got into ultimate in offline mode on GC PSO
    Overwatch
    Dark Souls 3

Although a Dynasty Warriors-built game, picked up One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 when steam dropped that game to $12 for a day and have not regret it. Trying to go through the Dream Log as Nami. I think what I love most about the game is that it has split screen playing for when I play with my significant other.... ^_^
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"