Page 349 of 466 FirstFirst ... 249299339346347348349350351352359399449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 4655

I sorta randomly dove back into Pokemon Black this past weekend. Maybe one of these days I'll finish all the Pokemon games I started but never finished?

I just got Fire Emblem: Awakening the other day, and the game is absolutely gorgeous. Not even so much technically (though that too), but ascetically as well. I never really cared for strategy RPGs, but compared to the rest of the 3DS's RPG library, they've been the only ones worth spending money on so far. Project X Zone was fun, but it was fluff. And while FE hasn't caused the sky to part and bestowed a love for SRPGs in my heart, it's still a finely crafted game that I'm having a lot of fun with.

I especially like concept of established team pairs gaining bonuses based on the strength of their relationship, leading eventually (potentially) to marriage and children side-quests. Really brings back shades of Phantasy Star III's generational system, although the difficulty curve for recruiting the children is at times like a 90 degree turn into a brick wall.

The addition of casual mode is a huge bonus for me, since I hate the idea of losing units permanently when they're defeated. I know FE:A has gotten a lot of shit for this change, and I may try classic mode out later once I finish the campaign at least once... but for now, it makes the game playable, even if it's not the "true" FE experience that apparently made the series distinct. Besides, it's all the same, and in the end it just cuts out a lot of middle-man "Save & Reload" bullshit for a small mistake or unlucky critical.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Final Fantasy 14 got to level 10 and I think a break is needed. But great game.

Wizard in Diablo 3 is just so awesome.

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

I'm playing Final Fantasy X on my Shiny White Vita Classic.
    SHINY SHINY
    My sig disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    in the end it just cuts out a lot of middle-man "Save & Reload" bullshit for a small mistake or unlucky critical.
    As much as I liked the older games, that made me pull my hair out. I spent half of the time reloading saves when I played Sacred Stones on GBA. It was terrible.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

While I recently got into Japan's PSO-2 after breaking through the annoying SEA BETA that pissed me off. Of course, I normally play Civilization V and usually play as Captain Henry Morgan (a Mod that is amazing).

I am waiting for Civilization: Beyond Earth (Fall 2014), as well as Dragon Age Inquisition.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

FF14 on ps4.

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

On Tuesday I beat the Blitzball game one in FFX. Now I never want to do it again.
    My sig disappeared.

Slowly chipping away at my second xenoblade playthrough. So many side quests

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I sorta randomly dove back into Pokemon Black this past weekend. Maybe one of these days I'll finish all the Pokemon games I started but never finished?
    How many unfinished games are you currently juggling?
    Last edited by .Rusty.; Apr 17, 2014 at 03:39 PM.