Page 355 of 466 FirstFirst ... 255305345352353354355356357358365405455 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndham View Post
    I really didn't like that game too much. It's not a bad game, it's just not for me. And the cashier lady looked at me funny while she rang me up.
    I got it new, but not from a store, so I never had that issue, haha. I do like DOA as it is, but I wouldn't mind if they completely moved away form all the fanservice in it.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

DoA5U story mode clear, and I actually really enjoyed it! Fuck Phase-4 though.

I've always wished DoA had something like a Tower of Lost Souls mode from Soulcalibur, but I really like the different difficulties for Arcade so that's keeping things interesting.

Recently played a bit of Archeblade. Shame funding for it didn't go as planned even after appealing to the Steam community through various hoops to get it greenlit.

Balance issues are everywhere though.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Too bad it takes 3000 years to get into CS.
    Better than 90% of the mmos (Boy what a shitty genre of games)

Started playing Saints Row 3 since it was free on XBL, and while it's not nearly as rich as GTA in terms of content - what it does provide is fun and creative in a way that GTA hasn't come close to since Vice City. One of my favorite times I had playing VC was just randomly cruising around the Miami night pulling drivebys and dodging cops to Cutting Crew's "I just died in your arms tonight". It was a cathartic moment I haven't really had since, until SRIII. Speeding through the downtown streets in a cop car with the sirens wailing, dodging in and out of traffic and peeling around corners while blasting "I need a Hero" is incredible fun. It made me feel like an extra from some 80's action flick, racing to the scene of the hero's final showdown.

And speaking of music... this scene made me smile so fucking wide.

Overall though, I gotta say the music selection largely sucks. Since I doubt it had anywhere near the budget of even a mediocre GTA game, it's understandable they had to cut extra content and couldn't license a suite of really good music. At least they let you make a mix tape, but it would have been nice if you could use songs off your HDD. Also... Adult Swim as a radio channel? Uh... ok. The only song that's ever come out of AS's portfolio which really grabbed me was Judo Flip by Asheru, the , but I guess that didn't come from Williams St. so it's not in the game.
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; May 19, 2014 at 09:00 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Mantiskilla dropped Hammerwatch on me last night, since he had a billion copies of it. Neither of us knew what the hell it was, either.

Well, it's a dungeon crawler shoot-em-up with RPG elements (or is that the other way around?), and it's loads of fun. Tough, but not aggravating. There's single player and co-op, too. I bet the co-op is a hoot.

I've been playing whatever publishers send me lately. I've done some reviews of Ubisoft, NISA, Square Enix and import titles, so if I can get it for free, I play it, basically.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    I've been playing whatever publishers send me lately. I've done some reviews of Ubisoft, NISA, Square Enix and import titles, so if I can get it for free, I play it, basically.
    Lucky. How do you get to do that?
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Hawk View Post
    Lucky. How do you get to do that?
    I started blogging on Kinja last November, then I was picked up by TAY, Kotaku's reader-run blog. From there I built up a portfolio of articles that got featured on Kotaku proper and started showing publishers and PR reps I could write.

From there it was a lot of convincing people that I could highlight their games and get them in front of a decent-sized audience. Ubisoft gave me the first shot, and from there I've shown my reviews to other companies and they tend to react positively most of the time.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Mantiskilla dropped Hammerwatch on me last night, since he had a billion copies of it. Neither of us knew what the hell it was, either.

Well, it's a dungeon crawler shoot-em-up with RPG elements (or is that the other way around?), and it's loads of fun. Tough, but not aggravating. There's single player and co-op, too. I bet the co-op is a hoot.
    LOL believe it or not i was actually able to give all but 1 more copy away. Played it for a bit online with my brother and some local buds over Skype. Pretty fun actually as a co-op game