Page 361 of 466 FirstFirst ... 261311351358359360361362363364371411461 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 4655

While I have been working too much lately, I have been trying to get some time with Wildstar. Really enjoy what I like so far...except that it shows I am really in need for an upgrade.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Borderlands 2 and Sacred 2 gold.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Finally finished Final Fantasy 7 (around 1 week ago or so), I found it...okayish, I guess. While there were some rather nice parts here and there, overall it was kinda boring...

After finishing 7, I started Final Fantasy 8, and... I'm enjoying it alot more than 7, just started the 3rd disc today.
    The whole drawing magic from enemies thing is rather poorly done though, but at the same time I like the idea of the junction system and guardian forces.

Other than these, have a few other games that I play occasionally.
    Getting close to the end of generation 3 (out of 5 gens) on Agarest, though I've kinda reached a wall now, first time that I felt the need of grinding levels in this game (my characters are currently around lvl 45~46, need lvl 50 to be able to use an item to advance class, which apparently give a rather needed boost in stats to be able to defeat the boss where I'm stuck).

Naruto SUNS3, finished S ranking all story battles, and currently on challenge 92/100, getting close to finishing the extras in this.

Sonic Adventure 2, just been playing around with the chao garden occasionally...

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, I can only play when my brother is around, since he wants to watch the story, so progress has been rather slow. Getting close to the end though, really fun game.

Dark Souls 2, I play a bit, I lose, I quit for a couple weeks and try again, basically... @~@

And...a few games that I play when I don't feel like doing anything else, like the 2014 version of a Magic the Gathering game, World of Goo, Super Street Fighter 4 AE, Worms Revolution and Pokémon X.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Red Orchestra 2, some PSO2 (but after all the excitement of returning to play I found I was bored and dismayed within 45 mins), a bit of Forza 4 and also reinstalled and started playing Sleeping Dogs properly.

Tifa
    Desktop - Intel i7 6700K 4.0 Ghz, Nvidia 1080 GTX Founders Edition, 16GB 3000 Mhz DDR4 RAM, Samsung 49" CHG 90 UltraWide HDR QLED Gaming Monitor

Laptop - Intel i7 2.8 Ghz (IvyBridge), ATI 7970 2 GB, 16 GB (1866 Mhz) DDR RAM, 17" Display

Shadowrun: Dragonfall

Playing MGS: Peace Walker on Xbox. It's surprisingly good! Like, I kinda really like the mission-based structure.

It's not what I want in every Metal Gear game, but it works really well here.

I'm playing Witcher 2: EE on Dark Mode with some graphical mods.
    "O power that lies at the root of all creation, O memory inscribed in ages past, hear my call and arise before me... Ancient Catastrophe! This is the fruit of my research."

Some of my FF14 friends have gotten me into playing Hearthstone recently while we've been waiting for the 2.3 patch scheduled for next week. Having played a good amount of Magic and Yugioh, I've had a lot of fun with it.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Wall combo saved my ass.

^
    I downloaded Phase 4 today. Holy shit this chick is brutal. Real shame you can't switch between the different ninja forms she takes in the actual final battle, but eh.