Page 200 of 466 FirstFirst ... 100150190197198199200201202203210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 4655

Playing Mass Effect 3 now. Quite enjoyable. Especially with my imported Shepard.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Signed in to Steam today to find I had the War of the Roses beta. Time to get cracking!

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    I just ran through Maximum Carnage. Raise you hand if you're old enough to know what I'm talking about.
    My god, how do you just run through Maximum Carnage? That game's a pure DICK at times. It took everything I had when it came out to finally beat it, and the last time I threw it in my SNES, I still had to take two or three THWACKs at it over the course of a few days in order to finally beat it. Not on the level of top shelf brawlers like Streets of Rage 2, but still pretty enjoyable when it's not being mean.

Anyway, PSO2 has taken up nearly all my game time recently, but as of late I've found myself a bit burnt on it, so I'm taking a bit of a breather (logging on to grab my daily fun and maybe a mission or two if a friend needs help with something.

Other than that, I finished up Sonic 4: Episode II and was pretty happy with it. Definite improvement over Episode I in pretty much every way, but a few things still kinda bothered me about it.

Today I spent some time playing Skyward Sword and The Last Story. Kinda "eh" on Skyward Sword except for the combat, and The Last Story seems pretty damn rad so far.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Been grinding in WoW gettin' ready for the big end of expansion event and Mists of Pandaria.

I can't afford to do the whole 'RAF/Level Yourself Up' cheese thing to insta-level a monk to 80, but what I can do is grind up to 85 in 2~3 days from a combination of practice and nerdery. Sittin' on my big pile of fucking heirlooms just counting down til the 25th of next month.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Lots of Diablo III. Damn patch made things fun again.

After year's of resistance, I finally succumbed to Minecraft. I spent more time than I'm proud of in the last three days playing that game. I played it so much today that I didn't even mess around with Diablo 3's gamesaving new patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    Did they ever change it to where you could actually make your own decks from scratch? I enjoyed the last two games, but I hated always having to use pre-constructed decks.
    As far as I can tell, no, which sucks, but I guess they don't know how to properly balance it for online play. Maybe next year's game will have it.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Minecraft will *destroy* your life for the first week or so, seriously XD I could not believe how roped in it had me at first. Especially back in the alpha and early beta days on the first server I was on, and all the uh...."fun" we had with TNT >_>

Looking to finally take a look at 1.3, as I've barely logged onto my own server since I've been in PSO2 so much :P

Quote Originally Posted by joefro View Post
    As far as I can tell, no, which sucks, but I guess they don't know how to properly balance it for online play. Maybe next year's game will have it.
    Ah, damn. I know a lot of people have been raging about that ever since the first game came out. It makes me wonder if they're doing it not so much for balance issues, but to get people to spend money towards their online PC game they've had for a while now...

Quote Originally Posted by joefro View Post
    After year's of resistance, I finally succumbed to Minecraft. I spent more time than I'm proud of in the last three days playing that game. I played it so much today that I didn't even mess around with Diablo 3's gamesaving new patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Minecraft will *destroy* your life for the first week or so, seriously XD I could not believe how roped in it had me at first. Especially back in the alpha and early beta days on the first server I was on, and all the uh...."fun" we had with TNT >_>

Looking to finally take a look at 1.3, as I've barely logged onto my own server since I've been in PSO2 so much :P
    Ahhh... I remember the days of TNT, lava, and wildfire antics. Nothing like setting an entire forest biome on fire for forever, or setting off so much TNT that it crashes the server and then leaves behind a crater that you can see for miles.

I enjoy Minecraft, but my biggest issue is when my friend who runs our server has to start a new world to accommodate the new updates, and then we have to copy/paste our big creations with MCEdit, and update mods (if they still work), etc.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru
    Ahhh... I remember the days of TNT, lava, and wildfire antics. Nothing like setting an entire forest biome on fire for forever, or setting off so much TNT that it crashes the server and then leaves behind a crater that you can see for miles.
    I kinda miss when everything didn't work properly, haha. The first week we had TNT and op commands....well, let's just say our initial spawn point on that map was reduced to a flaming wasteland of jagged stone and giant craters for miles Forest fires were fun too, I remember watching my friend stream it and he had this floating island with a bunch of trees in it...until one accidentally caught fire and began to burn his whole goddamn island down, including the wool furniture, while he ran around trying to put the fire out with an axe screaming "NOOOOOOOOOO" the whole time XD

He also buried someone alive with no tools and he had to Kill Bill his way out. Good times.

Been playing/streaming Rogue Galaxy(One of my most favored PS2 games. D, SMT series, and .Hack. Though, once I can actually get a GPU to take all the stress off my processor, I'll start going at MGS. D:

And even though I'm done with it, my urge for Soul Cradle is still there. I miss that game. ;3;