Page 215 of 466 FirstFirst ... 115165205212213214215216217218225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 4655

You may want to skip out on Dragon Nest, they started to go pay to win 3 months after release.

Picked up the Assassin's Creed 3 Liberations Vita Bundle and still playing through the PS3 version. This month is really going to see my wallet shrivel and die.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    You may want to skip out on Dragon Nest, they started to go pay to win 3 months after release.
    Sad to hear that. Soul Captor population decreased dramatically after they put a Item Mall. Will the same thing happen to dragon nest?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

The last time I played it was in October of last year and every town was filled with bots and the auction house was full of overpriced cash shop items and legendaries. Could be better now or not. Main reason I left was the increasing dependence on cash shop.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Dishonored, been wondering about it and decided to try it out.
    Needless to say, you get different approaches on how you tackle your enemies.
    Which i kinda like with the power system gets some replayability on it.

Haven´t gotten to far yet i think and Blink is pretty useful.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Been playing golden axe warrior on the Sega Master System its kind of addicting that and penguin land

Due to a bit of a restless night, I stayed up pretty much all of it and finished up Mark of the Ninja. Fantastic stealth game with an amazing art style and unbelievably satisfying gameplay. It's on both Steam and XBORX, so if you have either of the two, you should probably own it.

Because it's rad.
    And I said so.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post

Picked up the Assassin's Creed 3 Liberations Vita Bundle and still playing through the PS3 version. This month is really going to see my wallet shrivel and die.
    *high five*
    My sig disappeared.

I am currently playing Prof. Layton and the ask of miracles.
    I am especially happy with the graphics on this one, the 3D effect works so nice here, it's really amazing. The Layton series has to be one of my favourite game series. I just love the art style, the gameplay and the story all of them have, and of course all of the loveable characters. I hope I don't finish this one too fast.

Also playing Primal Carnage. Nothing feels better than killing humans as a Dinosaur.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

Currently, Dark Souls. Finally got into the new DLC areas and totally loving it. Just beat the first two bosses and man where they awesome, and tough.

Been contemplating on getting Halo 4 and Assassins Creed 3 but I feel like I have plenty of game left with Dark Souls and I still have yet to crack into Disgaea 4.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

ragnarok odyssey (vita) and need for speed (ps3). not really planning on getting anything aside from P4G and DmC for a while though.