Page 300 of 466 FirstFirst ... 200250290297298299300301302303310350400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 4655

Since it seems to be the popular thing to do, I'm also giving FF14 a go. It's the first MMO I've played since probably FF11 or the first Guild Wars. On the iPad, I'm playing through a game called The Quest again. It's an old open world RPG game but it's pretty fun. I've played it on an old Win CE PDA or two and the PC.

Also, that thing with the cookies. That's surprisingly addictive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Since it seems to be the popular thing to do, I'm also giving FF14 a go. It's the first MMO I've played since probably FF11 or the first Guild Wars. On the iPad, I'm playing through a game called The Quest again. It's an old open world RPG game but it's pretty fun. I've played it on an old Win CE PDA or two and the PC.

Also, that thing with the cookies. That's surprisingly addictive.
    Hah! We influenced you to play. What do you think of it so far? I really keep forgetting to show pics of my character/UI setup as well as my lodestone. Maybe I'll do that when I get back home.

When I had no internet, I was playing so much Pokemon Pearl and SoulSilver. Had several competitive teams done before I decided to pop in PSO+

Now that I have internet back, it's mostly been PSOBB.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

GTA 5, like most other people on the planet now, apparently, haha. $1billion in sales in three days. Fucking fuck, bro. I really hope this starts paving the way for video games to become even larger, and more 'blockbuster-ish' in scale.

I wonder what kind of Easter Eggs and secrets Rockstar put in GTA5. I wonder what kind of 'urban legends' will arise, like Bigfoot or Rat Man...

Currently playing Dark Age of Camelot on a free server.

As well...looking for a game similar to any PS title for the iPad.

I would have liked to join all the other cool kids in FF14, but I had to make a choice between paying a subscription and health insurance.

So instead, I'm feeding my inner loot whore with more Diablo 3, as well as commencing Operation: Livin' on a Prayer (aka getting all the miracles) in Dark Souls.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

When I'm not being shit tired from work? PSOBB and God Eater 2 Demo.

I finished the demo a while back so now I'm just playing to get my equips good for the full game. At this point I would play another character but I think I'll just focus on one until I get my hands on the game. It's a really good game. Blood arts are a little hard to get into at first but I'm slowly understanding them. And the enemies are tougher this time around my god @~@.

But even with me playing on the PSP, the graphics are sooooo good. I mean seriously. Just two more months until I can get my grubby hands on this game.

Got Metro: Last Light when it were on Steam sale.
    It feels a bit on the easy side when you sneak around and stealth killing people.
    Or if that doesn´t work then i just throw a knife..baam dead.

I had more trouble with the mutants at times since they were so bloody fast when they spotted you..usually being right up in your face before you even know it.

Although, i haven´t bought Ranger mode since i like knowing how much ammo i have left.
    I did get the Faction and Developers Pack.

I did get through 2/3 of the Faction, being the "Heavy" guy is awfully boring just standing there in one place shooting and praying you don´t die.
    I liked the Ranger aspect more being careful with whatever resources you use and you can only save at the start.

And lastly Developers Pack, which i merely got for the Spider Nest mission..which is lacking IMO. Not worth it since it is so short.
    Last edited by darkante; Sep 22, 2013 at 01:24 AM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Blazed through Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Friday night. A puzzle/adventure game that actually feels like a grand cinematic interactive adventure and seamlessly marries its gameplay and control scheme to the narrative in ways I don't feel any narrative-driven game has ever done before. Definitely worth the hype people are spreading about it.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

I went back and played BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger. It feels weird playing it in a sense. I started with Shift Extend. I don't regret it because it's a damn good game. I'm having fun.

I was gonna play MH3U on account of the MH4 hype I've got going on right now. I was arranging a meet up with some friends, but plans fell through. There's always another time.