Page 320 of 466 FirstFirst ... 220270310317318319320321322323330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 4655

FF14: A Realm Reborn

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    Getting pretty close to unlocking Paladin in FF14. For my first experience tanking in an MMO, its actually pretty fun. Soloing is a bit of a chore due to low damage, but enemies can't make a dent
    I don't know how you're building up a=your character, but I know a good way of circumventing that is to put all points into STR up to 50 and then swap it to VIT at cap.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    I don't know how you're building up a=your character, but I know a good way of circumventing that is to put all points into STR up to 50 and then swap it to VIT at cap.
    Just to add, there's not a whole lot to spend those GC seals on once you hit end game so it's not hard to get the 10,000 you need for a stat reset.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneLateralus View Post
    Apparently I was one of the few who didn't hate the Elder Scrolls Beta. But then again, I also had very low expectations. Still more fascinated by Wildstar ever since I first saw footage of it.
    I want TESO to be a good game because I like the series but after seeing the latest video, I must admit that I starting to feel disappointed. I haven't been able to get in to any of the betas so I can't say anything about how it plays so I'm still hoping there'll be an open beta sometime between now and April so I can give it a go before I commit any money to it.

Finally getting around to Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. That game's pretty rad. The bite-sized missions make it easy to pick up and put down (especially when you can end up on a bit of a frantic schedule as I can) and I kinda like the focus on taking on big fat mobile artillery than supernatural nutjobs, though I'm sure some of those will pop up soon enough.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

played some starbound
    gonna wait for actual release to play again
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Playing Ghosts on Xbone...man what a garbage game. I rather have a PS4 and Killzone. The good games are months away.

Playing Playstation All-stars pretty religiously. I got an active sub on XIV: Realm Reborn...just need to get on more often.
    GT: X xi ReaveR x X

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    Most of the info I found online said to put all points on VIT, since you'll be getting diminishing returns from the block and parry bonuses STR gives pretty early, so I've been doing that. That, and the stats gained from gear seems to have balanced the two out.

With that said, my damage output has increased a good chunk now that I have unlocked Rage of Halone and Enhanced Fight or Flight.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Finished HM Titan in FF14 after about a week of trying in pick up groups yesterday. Pugging it isn't something I'd really suggest. However, joining an instance with a few people who seem to be nothing more than trolling and then actually beating it is a pretty good feeling.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Finally getting around to Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. That game's pretty rad. The bite-sized missions make it easy to pick up and put down (especially when you can end up on a bit of a frantic schedule as I can) and I kinda like the focus on taking on big fat mobile artillery than supernatural nutjobs, though I'm sure some of those will pop up soon enough.
    I remember playing that game quite a bit through adhoc party. The multiplayer was really fun actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Finished HM Titan in FF14 after about a week of trying in pick up groups yesterday. Pugging it isn't something I'd really suggest. However, joining an instance with a few people who seem to be nothing more than trolling and then actually beating it is a pretty good feeling.
    Grats on the clear, every clear gets much easier from here, but the first time downing HM Titan is rough.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz