Page 343 of 466 FirstFirst ... 243293333340341342343344345346353393443 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    I have mixed feelings for Zephyr. She's good at clearing crowds on her own due to her Turbulence and Tornado abilities, but her tornado also flings stuff like datamasses around the room. In one case where I was speed running an alert with a few randoms I used Tornado to clear the room and it had sucked up and flung the last datamass in the rafters. It took a while to get it down between a Valkyr and myself trying to get up to the ceiling of the map.

Just be careful of when to use her abilities as they all knock items around all over.
    I run with a team of nothing but Zephyrs and it's quite amazing how they tend to leave things not knocked around too much.XD

Anyhow streaming my farming to get mah Zephyr.

Deepest bluest my beanie is like a shark's Fin http://www.twitch.tv/shinmaruku

I recently decided to start playing Pokémon again recently, after following Twitch Plays Pokémon: Red Version.

I bought FireRed, SoulSilver, Emerald, Platinum (my old cart when missing...), White and White 2, and I'm planning on catching as much as I can before going to Generation 6, in which I'm waiting for Z. From what I've heard, X/Y are rather incomplete games, and NO WAY TO GET STEALTH ROCK IS TERRIBLE (apart from Pokébank, obviously, but that means I can't do my IV Breeding in Gen 6), which is something I expect to return in Z. Plus, I'd rather shell out later for the improved solitary version than buy one of the pairs and feel like I have to buy the same game again later.

Of course, this is assuming they do a solitary version for Gen 6, and don't decide to do sequels like Gen 5 (which is why I stopped Pokémon -- I was waiting for a solitary version and it never happened, with sequels coming out instead).

We'll see though. I'll be sure to buy Hoenn remakes if they ever happen though.

Second son is so much fun. I am between hero and villain with my actions. I was killing drug dealers and the cops attacked me. I I dropped them too.

I am not liking Kiefer Sutherland as the new voice of Snake. Maybe it'll grow on me over time, but not in a game this fucking short. Hayter's voice is instantly recognizable as Snake, one of the most iconic voices in gaming, and it just doesn't feel like Snake is even in the game. That, and Snake's character has a lot of little quirks and faults... like, he still believes in Santa Claus, and gets irate when people tell him Santa's not real. I just can't see Sutherland doing those kinds of lines convincingly.

Also, a proper tutorial would have been nice. There's been a number of gameplay changes and tweaks, and simply telling the player to look at the button configuration menu feels lazy.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    I am not liking Kiefer Sutherland as the new voice of Snake. Maybe it'll grow on me over time, but not in a game this fucking short. Hayter's voice is instantly recognizable as Snake, one of the most iconic voices in gaming, and it just doesn't feel like Snake is even in the game. That, and Snake's character has a lot of little quirks and faults... like, he still believes in Santa Claus, and gets irate when people tell him Santa's not real. I just can't see Sutherland doing those kinds of lines convincingly.

Also, a proper tutorial would have been nice. There's been a number of gameplay changes and tweaks, and simply telling the player to look at the button configuration menu feels lazy.
    Seriously?
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Seriously?
    Seriously.

Also, since it's painfully clear that PSO2 will never see a western release on PC or Vita, I picked up a 3DSXL last night. The 3D seems really gimmicky and hurts my eyes after a while, and if you shift or move slightly out of the "optimal" angle/distance - the screen gets all fucked up... but at least it doesn't hinder games with near useless controls like the WiiMote did. Also, my thumbs thank the circle pad being useful on PSzero.

I picked up Project X Zone since it was cheap and one of the only titles in the display case that even remotely interested me. It's not... horrible, but I'm definitely riding mostly on a nostalgia high. The combat is simple and fairly samey, but it's a nice spectacle. I just wish you could use actual combos rather than just "combo-like" move selections. I'm only up to chapter 5 or 6, so maybe it'll flesh out. The story is throw-away nonsense that exists only to put the characters together... but maybe that can't be helped in a crossover this big.

The real surprise for me was the Shantae series, which I've never heard a whisper of before despite looking like a fantastic fast paced puzzle/platformer. I haven't actually purchased them yet, but I saw the preview videos on the Nintendo Storefront and they're most likely going to be my next purchase. Anyone had experience with this series before? Is it as good as it looks?

Last edited by Sinue_v2; Mar 23, 2014 at 04:36 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Been foaming from the mouth due to too much Dark Souls 2. I can't tear myself away...

Worse yet, the hardest part of this game isn't the enemies, but which pieces of armor look cool on my character.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

I'm years behind in the console gaming area, attempting to catch back up is impossible but.... I'm playing Dungeon Defenders, Soul Calibur V, and Eternal Sonata. ;D I never thought I'd touch an Xbox 360. I've always been a Sony type of person.

currently playing:

pc - Kara no Shojo
    comments: gotten 100% of this game and everything done.

pc - Tick! Tack!
    comments: finish only Ai's path. still got Nerine and Sage's path left.

pc - ef ~the latter tale~
    comments: also 100% this game. there weren't much choice to pick though.

pc - DearDrops
    comments: trying out Riho's path first.

pc - Koihime Musou
    comments: finish Aisha's path. gonna try 100% this as well, but it'll probably going to take awhile.
    longer comments if ya wanna read

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055