Page 392 of 466 FirstFirst ... 292342382389390391392393394395402442 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 4655

Playing Persona 4 Golden on the Vita.

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Shadow of Mordor. Got it on a whim, didn't expect it to take over everything else I was anticipating by a landslide.

I was really whatever about the grimdark sonic the edgehog look but it's gameplay really shines. Best mix of Batman and 'tactics' I've seen in a while.

I lost my first 2 fights right out the door, making everything much harder and ended up loving it.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I expected Hyrule Warriors to be fun; I just didn't expect it to also feel really fleshed out. It could've done with a few more levels, but the number of characters can make up for that, and the ending bait-and-switch was excellent.

The Nintendo Seal of Approval continues to be an indicator of quality. I eagerly await the DLC.
    It's actually the third best Warriors game. The last few Project Omega games have been very good.

As to what I been playing?

Started playing Metal Gear Solid for a YouTube LP, now that my last part of Destiny is going up tomorrow. Still got PSO2 and Star Wars KOTOR to record as well...
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Hawk View Post
    I keep seeing people here playing FF 14. I hate to be THAT person, but if weren't pay to play, I'd join in too. It sounds interesting. I just don't have a credit card that wants to work with me anymore even though I have money on it. And my cash for prepaid cards is VERY limited.
    I hate my life.
    It's totally understandable. If you live in the US you can find prepaid cards at Best Buy or whatever, but that totally doesn't solve the p2p problem you have. I can set you up with a trial account if you'd like.

OT: More Hyrule Warriors today. I started Adventure mode. The challenges give a new perspective on the fights, and it makes the objectives and missions feel well fleshed out. It's been so damn fun.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Smash get.

Game is great overall but these 3DS controls make me wanna change my name to John.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Smash get.

Game is great overall but these 3DS controls make me wanna change my name to John.
    I remapped attack and special to Y and X, turned off tap to jump, and switched the shoulders. Feels good to me now - it's easier to have my thumbs rest on the X/Y buttons, being further in.
    Coming Soon!

It's crazy how much better the DLC for Dark Souls 2 is than the main game itself. Insultingly so since it shows that FROMSOFT still had it in them to make shit dope. But nah, let's make the main game mediocre af. Least rushing to the DLC content doesn't take long.
    U mod me it's yo azz

Quote Originally Posted by Cyron Tanryoku View Post
    Classic. Is that the Pirate outfit gear? I'm hoping to get a nice outfit or coat for a Sword type. Also a top hat, if possible. Then my Prof Layton will be complete.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.