Page 335 of 466 FirstFirst ... 235285325332333334335336337338345385435 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 4655

currently playing:

ps4 - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag
    comments: my first AC game actually. I didn't expect much when getting into and I was taking by
    surprise. the game is really good and I'm loving it so far. from sneaking around to battling on the
    ship while pirating other ships and you can strengthen your own ship to become even more powerful.

the game runs very smoothly on the ps4 and the graphic is pretty beautiful. I haven't seen a single lag
    or what so ever during my 16-20 hrs. of gameplay so far. I'm taking my sweet time doing all the side quests and
    exploring; in which the game have plenty to do. *back to pirating, ahoy!*

ps4 - Tomb Raider Definite Edition
    comments: kind of bought it on impulse. it was on sales for a day on amazon for $39.99, so I went
    ahead and bought it to try it out later. I'm just starting on this game and like AC, this game also runs
    very smoothly and nice graphic to view or exploring. I'm having too much fun with AC at the moment.
    i'll probably come back to Tomb Raider later on...

vita - Toukiden
    comments: I'm currently on post game chapter 7. I'm on that mission where you have to fight 4 bosses
    in 1 hr. time limit. been playing solo offline in this game...

-----------------------------------

oh, and the main reason why I bought a PS4 was because Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme is coming to ps4 soon,
    so I went ahead and luckily bought myself a PS4 when it was in stock on amazon. it went sold out the next 2 days...lol.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

More Skyrim which i don´t mind but.. i would play Thief now on Steam if it weren´t for the stupid region thingy.
    Yeah, 3 more days to wait. Yay!
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

There's another Elder Scrolls Online stress test this weekend and since I didn't hate it the last time I played, I plan on playing it again this weekend. The invites also included an invitation for a friend so if anybody wants to try it and hasn't been able to yet, send me a PM.

Playing Thief while PSO2 is in maintenance.

Signature by Gama

Warframe, played it for 25 hours in 3 days.

After playing MGR: Revengeance again, I wanted something to fill that action less void, what other way than being a space ninja? Also, found out that if you enter the username as flappy and a random password into the log in screen you get to play a Warframe version of Flappy Bird.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Picked up Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collectors Edition today. I must say the CE is one of the better one's I've purchased for sure. Always liked "Tales of ..." series here so this is pretty neat to have; however, I have no idea if I'll even get around to playing it right off the bat. Then again I spent a lot of time on both the GC and Wii versions so its really not a big rush. Here are some basic pics though.

Box
    Spoiler!

Contents
    Spoiler!

Currently Playing

TxK (Vita) - Superzapper Recharge! That is all. No seriously this game is awesome but i still think Tempest X3 on PS1 is still the best of the bunch. Thank you Atari Jaguar for at least making one game that turned out to be a shooter cult classic.

Toukiden (Vita) - Eh, pretty fun game although it seems like its a bit on the easy side and doesn't really warrant much of the multiplayer aspect to take down large enemies. Just not quite MH but its good in its own right. Just wish multiplayer could have meant more for games such as these.

Castlevania Lord of Shadow 2 (PC) - I'll be starting this sometime soon

Strider (PC) - Fun game although pretty straightforward metroid-vania type game. Still its fun for when you want to play something simple with some action

Bravely Default (3DS) - Going to actually TRY playing more of this game. Just haven't had the urge to get caught up in it at the moment

As always I'm playing other random stuff but these are the main ones at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Mantiskilla View Post
    Picked up Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collectors Edition today. I must say the CE is one of the better one's I've purchased for sure. Always liked "Tales of ..." series here so this is pretty neat to have; however, I have no idea if I'll even get around to playing it right off the bat. Then again I spent a lot of time on both the GC and Wii versions so its really not a big rush. Here are some basic pics though.

Spoiler!

As always I'm playing other random stuff but these are the main ones at the moment
    I pick up a regular edition. man, you really have lots of room, huh? I don't have any room/space to contain anything like "collector" edition anymore...lol.

that collection does looks very nice though. grats on the loot! I gave the game a little run and the graphic gotten an update. glad to see Symphonia again ever since GameCube version. minor complaint is the extra
    costumes doesn't give you any stats gain when level up like every other titles...kind of make them worthless beside the cosmetic look of them. the Rita costume look nice on Collette though. :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Currently playing:

ps4 - The Pinball Arcade
    ps3 - Tales of Symphonia Chronicle
    ps3 - Earth Defense Force 2025
    comments: man, does this game have sooooo many problems. it's kind of fun, but I really hope they fix
    that long loading screen. wish I waited for the price to drop on this game. not worth the $50.

Teo Plays Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag (PS4) - Fails and Gameplay
    "some AC gameplays"

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mantiskilla View Post

Box
    Spoiler!

Contents
    Spoiler!
    I'm still not sure if its worth 80 euro for me to get the CE...I've always been a sucker for CE's but 80 is a bit much for "just a HD port with Japanese VA option"...Still debating this or normal edition D;

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Been playing Killzone Shadow Fall and FF14 I think when I am streaming I shall link to it here.

Symphonia Chronicles: haven't actually played it yet but the CE arrived today so yeah
    Narikiri Dungeon X
    Phantasia iOS

and still Bravely Default and Strider.

Pretty sure I'm a little overleveled in BD too...level 40 a little bit into chapter 3.