Page 406 of 466 FirstFirst ... 306356396403404405406407408409416456 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4655

Seth pls

December pls

I played Mario kart DS a few days ago and love the SMB3 reference in the game. Practiced snaking and failed miserably but got a gist of how to do it.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Bought Valkyria Chronicles on Steam because it was 25% off. A tactical JRPG? I can't wait to sink my teeth into it.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

^ Valkyria Chronicles is a really fun game.

I just purchased an indie game called Freedom Planet and it's pretty cool so far.

Played Conception II for the 3DS for a few minutes. Then I threw it back in the envelope and sent it way the fuck away from me. Generic harem anime bullshit centered around having "star babies" by "coupling" with a stable of generic waifu archetypes, put the whole thing in a vice and twist it to the Nth degree towards being creepy and pathetic. The main character is even referred to as "God's Gift" because he's super compatible with all the girls and can make lots of super-special star babies or something.

The combat system was typically horribly unintuitive and obtuse JRPG bullshit, and I spent much of the first half-hour of the game just reading text boxes which stop everything dead in it's tracks to explain how it works.

Also, the 3D is just lazy. The dungeons are in 3D, as are a few select scenarios, but for the most part it's just turned off. Not even the layered sprites most games use... just.. totally unimplemented.

I kinda knew it would be shit going in, but Atlus usually has a decent track record for JRPGs I enjoy, so I gave it a chance. It exceeded my expectations (of it being shit, and generic, and creepy).
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Dec 20, 2014 at 03:30 AM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    Played Conception II for the 3DS for a few minutes. Then I threw it back in the envelope and sent it way the fuck away from me. Generic harem anime bullshit centered around having "star babies" by "coupling" with a stable of generic waifu archetypes, put the whole thing in a vice and twist it to the Nth degree towards being creepy and pathetic. The main character is even referred to as "God's Gift" because he's super compatible with all the girls and can make lots of super-special star babies or something.

The combat system was typically horribly unintuitive and obtuse JRPG bullshit, and I spent much of the first half-hour of the game just reading text boxes which stop everything dead in it's tracks to explain how it works.

Also, the 3D is just lazy. The dungeons are in 3D, as are a few select scenarios, but for the most part it's just turned off. Not even the layered sprites most games use... just.. totally unimplemented.

I kinda knew it would be shit going in, but Atlus usually has a decent track record for JRPGs I enjoy, so I gave it a chance. It exceeded my expectations (of it being shit, and generic, and creepy).
    I was also hoping for more of a rogue-like (like Persona 3) standard party building JRPG (kid making thing) with silly throw away dating sim elements. But the dating sim parts seem wish fulfillment say anything and get the girl straight forward and I didn't like the idea of having 8 midgets on the screen I prefer my parties smaller than 4.

So yeah...

Had low standards going in and still ended up disappointed.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Momiji is FIIIINNNNEEEE

Nice dance with Marie Rose