Page 336 of 466 FirstFirst ... 236286326333334335336337338339346386436 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 4655
    Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Still in Skyrim since I can't afford to buy games anymore.
    I'd say I'm toying wth Pokemon Black and White 2 but on an emulator might be against the ToS but what the hell?
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Been a bit overwhelmed by work and stuff recently, but in the past few months I've been trying to beat some of the games on my Wii backlog.

I finally finished the Metroid Prime Trilogy. I had beaten the games (some more than once) when they were originally released, but I picked up the trilogy release to see how the Wii controls worked in the old games. The answer was: they work fine, but the games aren't designed for those controls which results in some things being awkward and some being way too easy now. Anywho, I had powered through Metroid Prime 3 and then just left it at Phaaze for about a month. I finally found an hour and beat it.

Then I beat Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. I thought it was pretty great! It's not a perfect game and I'm not sure I'll get myself to beat it again anytime soon, but I was impressed by it. I definitely recommend it to anybody who's looking for a weird game that experiments with gaming conventions in some neat ways. It might be easier if you don't think of it as a Silent Hill game, though.

After Silent Hill I spent some time getting a few more gold medals in Geometry Wars: Galaxies. Still a great game. Still not sure I'll ever be able to get gold on every planet.

I also jumped back into The Last Story, which I just finished last night. It was pretty great! It still feels a bit disjointed and I definitely missed a bunch of citizen sidequests, but I enjoyed myself. I think I'd love to go through and do a New Game+ playthrough one of these days but I don't know when I'll have the time.

With The Last Story done, I'm going to move onto Donkey Kong Country Returns. I've played a bit of this in the past and was really impressed, but I didn't own it so I wasn't able to play more. Since Tropical Freeze just came out, I figured now was as good a time as any to play it and borrowed it from my brother. I'm looking forward to it.

I also picked up Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD when it was $5 during the Xbox Live sale last week, so I'm going to have to find time to play that.

It feels good to actually complete some games!

Pokemon X
    Animal Crossing New Leaf
    Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
    Minecraft

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

God dammit.

I really didn't enjoy Final Fantasy XIII-2 (I should note that I loved XIII) and kinda swore off Lightning Returns as a result, but...my ladyboner for Lightning is fighting me with all its strength. GAAAAAAHHHHH. I CAN QUIT YOU, XIII, I REALLY CAN.

Uh, anyway...wrapping up endgame sidequests in Xillia, then probably onto either Valkyria Chronicles or Resonance of Fate. Both look cool and I'm in the mood for a strategic game.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    God dammit.

I really didn't enjoy Final Fantasy XIII-2 (I should note that I loved XIII) and kinda swore off Lightning Returns as a result, but...my ladyboner for Lightning is fighting me with all its strength. GAAAAAAHHHHH. I CAN QUIT YOU, XIII, I REALLY CAN.
    I'm in the same boat as you, only I already bought Lightning Returns. You can come over and play my copy if you want. ;D

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you, only I already bought Lightning Returns. You can come over and play my copy if you want. ;D
    Let's fucking do this shit. I don't care that they put in a dress-up sim, it's fucking Lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Let's fucking do this shit. I don't care that they put in a dress-up sim, it's fucking Lightning.
    I stuck with the DLC outfits for up until the end of the game, because the three basic outfits all get an upgrade to their base stats and damage, except Mist Wizard, something that kinky on Lightning seems really off.

Also, you can clear the main story missions in 3-4 in game days, but some of them, like Snow's main quest, requires you to do the mission at 3AM. The deal breaker is that Snow has built a labyrinth in the 500 years since XIII-2 and 3 hours in the game is about 30 minutes. Not much time to collect any of the loot in your first run through.

Another punch in the balls is the quest inside Etro's temple. You're always losing health and enemies spawn in your way.

Game is short if you're looking to end the story, but the hoops that you have to go through to see the end of the story is a quite too much for such a lackluster ending.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

After smoking Tyran in Killzoneshadow fall I demand all bosses be voiced by Brits they kill me.

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

I had just beaten Chrono Trigger for the first time last night. Yay.
    My sig disappeared.

Awesome! You should consider playing a New Game when you have some time. One of the best parts of Chrono Trigger is going back after the fact and playing through with your overpowered party in order to see the other endings.