Page 352 of 466 FirstFirst ... 252302342349350351352353354355362402452 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpawn View Post
    So far I put in like 11 hours in Dark Souls 2. I just beat the Lost Sinner and man was that an awesome fight.
    I'm kinda unimpressed with all the bosses so far, honestly. They all feel like variations on the same theme. Dude with a sword. 3 hit combo attack, thrust, or 180 degree spin move with good tracking.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Still going back to back with Ragnarok Odyssey Ace (awesome cleric is awesome) and Dark Souls 2 (currently trying out a pure STR/Chariot Lance build) Both on PS3.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

I've been playing a lot of BlazBlue Chronophantasma and Castlevania: Harmony of Despair lately.

About to stream some Blade and Soul myself.

Downloaded Rhythm Thief on 3DS. Love it, a lot. Game's really fun, and the vibe of the whole "art thief" thing is great. I honestly feel like Sega has a good game to play with here, and hope they consider keeping it going as a series, even if it's only 2-3 games.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I'm kinda unimpressed with all the bosses so far, honestly. They all feel like variations on the same theme. Dude with a sword. 3 hit combo attack, thrust, or 180 degree spin move with good tracking.
    Yeah, it's the same gripe Yatzhee from Zero Punctuation said he had when he reviewed the game. It's a gauntlet of dudes in armor. At least some of the option fights in the game are memorable like the Ancient Dragon boss battle.

I'm currently at the end of the game trying to wrap up all loose ends before taking the throne and fighting the final boss.

This my friends is adaptation. He had a good go at me until I show how he would try to read y my strikes to counter, therefore I changed my plan to throw
    Watch how he mashes counter and in the latter 2 rounds pay for it dearly.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    DOA5U BAYMAN vs AYANE 2014-05-02 - YouTube
    This my friends is adaptation. He had a good go at me until I show how he would try to read y my strikes to counter, therefore I changed my plan to throw
    Watch how he mashes counter and in the latter 2 rounds pay for it dearly.
    Well done good sir! I remember at one point when I used to have a leg up on you, but you have long since passed me up from the last time we played. I should play more often, but eh what are ya gonna do haha. Still its good times to fight with people rather than CPU opponents

Quote Originally Posted by Mantiskilla View Post
    Well done good sir! I remember at one point when I used to have a leg up on you, but you have long since passed me up from the last time we played. I should play more often, but eh what are ya gonna do haha. Still its good times to fight with people rather than CPU opponents
    Thanks for the kind words. When ever ya need a few matches just let me know I always set aside doa time.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Picked up Transformers Fall of Cybertron the other day for $14.99. Fun game but DAMN I suck. Can't even clear chapter 2 in single player.

That and Dark Souls on the PC. Not 2 yet as I'm waiting for the fixes.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.