Page 344 of 466 FirstFirst ... 244294334341342343344345346347354394444 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    currently playing:

pc - Kara no Shojo
    comments: gotten 100% of this game and everything done.

pc - Tick! Tack!
    comments: finish only Ai's path. still got Nerine and Sage's path left.

pc - ef ~the latter tale~
    comments: also 100% this game. there weren't much choice to pick though.

pc - DearDrops
    comments: trying out Riho's path first.

pc - Koihime Musou
    comments: finish Aisha's path. gonna try 100% this as well, but it'll probably going to take awhile.
    longer comments if ya wanna read
    Ohh are those like, those PC hentai graphic novel games? lolol

^ pretty much. the ones I listed are adult visual novel games. they have a lot of
    interesting stories and at time, very funny.

I bought them on mangagamer. they are all translated in English and uncensored. only thing
    though, they are kind of pricey...but whatever, they are worth it just for the story alone.
    everything else are extra...like the h-scenes.

I'm only recently into Visual novel games. and I find them rather soothing and fun to play. I
    think I already invested more than 200+ hrs. in them and there still a lot more to be done.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

I haven't played a game like that in years. Like last time I remember playing a graphic novel I was like 13. I might just get back into it after 11 years of not touching one. Lol. It'd be a nice change of pace... And maybe it wont make my laptop randomly combust into flames. I'll keep those titles in mind and if you got anymore suggestions I'd love to hear them. I can't remember the titles of the last ones I played but I distinctly remember one where you create your own loli and ....yeah... ANYWAY..... This other one I can't friggin' remember the name. Now it's gonna bother me..... It was so old though.... Grrr.....

sure, I can recommend you the ones I played.

depending on what type of story you like:

Kara no Shojo - a detective story surrounding murder cases of young girls. your job
    is to search for the murders whose behind the incidents and why they do those nasty things.
    just be warn when playing this game though, you'll need a guide (try using one on gamefaqs, I used
    that one) or else you get into BAD endings 99% of the time...lol. the story is very dark, but the
    characters are all very details. you'll probably like some of them...but beware that the characters
    that you like might end up dead no matter what you do since that's how the story is.

I really recommend Kara no Shojo if you can only afford only one title. Kara no Shojo 2 will comes
    out later on as well, but no release date yet for us...guess we have to wait. Kara no Shojo review

Kara no Shojo ost - Paranoia
    Spoiler!

DearDrops - if you're into group starting up and forming a band. I like the character Riho in this
    game and it's the only reason I bought it. maybe you'll like it too. I'm only 8 hrs. into this game so far,
    and loving the setting and characters. the music are also good.

those are my recommendation. I'm planning to get Cho Dengeki Stryker that's going to come
    out on mangagamer on the 28th. the game looking good as well. well, you can check it out
    here Mangagamer if you're interested. you can also read some of the comments and reviews
    from others and see if the games are to your liking as well.

EDIT: also, the game's requirement for them are kind of low...so I think your laptop can probably run them just fine.
    most of the games are digital though and you can only activate them 5 times (more than enough for me)...just a heads up.
    Last edited by Xefi; Mar 25, 2014 at 10:39 AM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    The real surprise for me was the Shantae series, which I've never heard a whisper of before despite looking like a fantastic fast paced puzzle/platformer. I haven't actually purchased them yet, but I saw the preview videos on the Nintendo Storefront and they're most likely going to be my next purchase. Anyone had experience with this series before? Is it as good as it looks?

Backlog Reviews: Shantae & Shantae: Risky's Revenge - YouTube
    I've only played Risky's Revenge, but it's pretty great. WayForward does a good job at making 2D games that reference (without outright mimicking) the sort of gameplay you'd see back in the day.

I've heard the original Shantae is very good as well, but I'm waiting to clear up my backlog a bit before picking it up. (And then of course, there's ANOTHER 3DS Shantae coming out soon, not to mention the HD Shantae game down the road...)

ANYWAY,

I beat Donkey Kong Country Returns. I didn't get all the puzzle pieces and I haven't touched the time trials or mirror mode, but I think I'm good for now.

I jumped back into Xenoblade and put in five or six hours last night (which is... unusual for me.) I forgot how good this game is. I'm really enjoying it, even if I keep finding myself wasting time on some of the more pointless side quests. I'm concerned about trying to finish this game up since I'm only about 32 hours in (it's a long game), but I'll try and dedicate myself to it for now instead of switching over to one of the shorter titles sitting in my backlog.

I also went back to Radiant Historia again while on a trip last week. It's still pretty good and I'm making some good progress. I just don't know if I can do two lengthy RPGs at the same time.

Been going ham with infamous seocnd son. Being a anti-hero is pretty awesome with how I can chain my streaks now.

Got bored last weekend and started through Dead Island. The gameplay is pretty fun but the main characters aren't much more than 2-d cutouts.

Pokemon X Version for the most part. Animal Crossing New Leaf as well. Minecraft in the late evenings, and on occasion Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. Waiting for my server to be back up so I can get back into PSO again. Been having an urge to play it lately.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

FEZ! Makes my head/eyes hurt so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dansk990 View Post
    FEZ! Makes my head/eyes hurt so much.
    FEZ is great. Absolutely loved that game. Awesome little world to play around in and so many neat things to uncover. Great soundtracktoo.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?