Page 327 of 466 FirstFirst ... 227277317324325326327328329330337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 4655

Going to be duking it out in Infinite Crisis.

Who knew making a MOBA with DC comic heroes and turning into a massive cross over would give it some appeal.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

DOA5U bootcamp.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9hO2HrjtrY#t=407
    Just a taste of one.

巨人の猎手| Attack On Titan Tribute Game by Feng:
    http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

It's a F2P browser game were you gotta swing spider man style on a 3rd person perspective to cut the back of the Titan's neck with blades.

Here's some pictures:
    Spoiler!

Realitively fun and you can play online aswell~!
    Just keep in mind that its more like a BETA than anything so it only has 2 levels: City and Forest.
    However you have multiple characters to choose from with different abilities (one of them being able to turn into a titan for a limited time) plus 4 game modes with different variations.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Ys Celceta since I just got a vita recently.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Giving tanking a go in FF14. Why do you not follow my marks? Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarh.
    First of all, it's good that you're marking mobs. A lot of new tanks don't even know how to do that.

Depending on your party setup, what type of content your group is doing, and how well-geared everyone is, some groups will want to AOE all the mobs in a pull rather than focus them down one at a time. In such situations, it's important to be able to hold hate on everything efficiently.

On GLA/PLD, generally what I'll do is, if there are 2 or 3 mobs, I'll split up my Fast Blade -> Savage Blade -> Rage of Halone combo across each monster as necessary (keep in mind that Rage of Halone is one of your best hate-generating moves, comboed or not).

On large pulls of 4+ mobs, such as in Wanderer's Palace speed runs, you'll want to spam Flash on everything and then use your Fast Blade -> Riot Blade combo and/or a Mega-Ether, Elixir, etc. when you run out of MP. Also, be sure to use your damage mitigation moves (Rampart, Sentinel, etc.) as necessary, and don't be afraid to use Hallowed Ground in those "oh shit" moments - I've had times where I've tried waiting until the last moment to use it and it wouldn't activate in time, usually causing a party wipe.

If you're on MRD/WAR, I can't say much from personal experience, as I haven't played it since the 2.1 patch, but most of the general concepts should be the same. If you decide you want to tank more often, you'll definitely want to level both classes up for some of the cross-class abilities.

Some other tips:

- Make sure you have Shield Oath/Defiance up at all times if you're tanking. You'd be surprised at how many newbie tanks forget to do this, especially after dying or at the start of an instance. Also, make sure your healers be sure to keep Protect/Stoneskin/Galvanize up on you regularly for extra damage mitigation.

- On PLD, take advantage of using your off-GCD abilities in between your weaponskills when you're setting up combos. Using moves like Spirits Within, Circle of Scorn, and Fight or Flight between Fast Blade/Savage Blade/Rage of Halone can really help you generate hate and damage quickly. There's probably some similar things you can do on WAR as well.

- When pulling/generating initial hate on a mob, beware of the following things that can cause you to lose hate:

1 - overzealous DPS, especially long-range moves that go off before the mob reaches you

2 - healers that heal/buff you mid-pull, or that use Medica II/Regen out of battle

3 - people with significantly higher gear levels

Aside from telling the said perpetrators to back off a bit while doing your normal enmity combos, you can always use Provoke to move your hate just above that person's, but be ready to use another move immediately after it, preferably Rage of Halone, otherwise you'll quickly lose it again if people keep wailing on it.

Also, many people's reaction to accidentally pulling hate is to start running around like a chicken with its head cut off, in a poor attempt to kite it. This actually makes it very difficult for tanks to regain hate, as most of their moves must be dealt within melee range, plus if the mob has any AOE moves, then they most likely won't be positioned in a safe location. If this happens, tell your party member to move closer to you so you can regain hate and use Cover on them. Or, you can always point and laugh at them as they ineffectively try to do your job for you.

All that aside, my FC finally got another static Coil group going a couple of weeks ago, with me as one of the tanks. Hopefully we'll get Turn 4 down tonight... and some more Allagan tank gear.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Upgrading final halomanos sword from Ragnarok Odyssey Ace as I speak. Yay for battery charging.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    Tanking tips
    I'm not really past more than the first three or four dungeons so my annoyance is mostly directed at people who ignore 2 after 1 is down and attack the unmarked enemy. I'll keep all of that in mind as I get higher in level though.

Getting my crafting skill to 100 before moving into the next area in Order & Chaos online.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

War Of The Human Tanks.... Its loads of reading and not much playing but hot dam the characters are ultra lovable and cute.

I finally played through Catherine while healing up from my wisdom teeth. It was... okay?

I feel like I didn't have the patience needed to really enjoy the main block-pushing gameplay (as I was determined to finish the game before I had to go back to work), but I can see how it could probably be a lot of fun. The story started off strong but kind of petered out in the end. I like the fact that they made a game about coming to terms with what it means to grow up and be in a relationship, but I kind of wish that the stakes seemed relevant or important in some way by the end of the game.

Still, it was neat and different and it had me hooked while I was in the middle of it, so I've got to give it credit for that.