Page 153 of 466 FirstFirst ... 53103143150151152153154155156163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 4655

Graces f, started NG+, 10x xp, 2x SP, bunch of carry overs...

Now, I just need a few more Mastery Bottle Gs (<3 carry over mixer - completely insane for cranking these out!) and I can make a party of 4x Rita.
    Coming Soon!

Beated DMC on Normal on the DMC HD collection. Getting mostly B-ranks.
    Now walsing through Hard trying to get all the blue orbs on the way.
    Doubt i bother with DMD mode, but weŽll see.
    Chances are that i switch to DMC 2 before that happens.

Speaking of that, i havenŽt beat either DMC 2 or 3.
    Some lack of interest on the way, but i have to get my head together.
    I did beat DMC 4 once and beated DMC 1 on several occasions before the collection.

Sometimes i wonder myself.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

PSO2 CC (doesn't really count, though xD)
    Final Fantasy: Dissidia Duodecim 012

Finally, a new PSP game.

-Wayu

NES:
    Contra (For 8 bucks? Gimme that Konami Code, its time to find anything BUT the lazer gun. S is what i shall use. 030)

-Yasu

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    PSO2 CC (doesn't really count, though xD)
    Final Fantasy: Dissidia Duodecim 012

Finally, a new PSP game.

-Wayu
    Oh how I wish they'd included proper online support.

The AI is aggravatingly cheap at points... also, I miss the Duel Colliseum... I can't just steamroll through battles with Gabranth and his silly EX mode now. (Most battles in the first consisted of 1-2 sec EX charge, dash in, counter with EX burst, then a rapid beatdown... net battle time, 10 sec or less) I don't miss the old EX counters, except for that they'd make it easier to handle the AI (Instead of having to attack 20 times to connect once half the time)
    Coming Soon!

Beat Graces f's Lineage and Legacies arc. Why are the dungeons for this part meticulous compared to the main game?

Half Minute Hero on PSP, it's a great game for commutes.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I wish it had the Duel Coliseum as well. I have 300+ hours logged in Dissidia 012 with literally nothing else to do (all ultimate weapons, half-decent accessories, mastered every move with every single character, all Lv100), and I murder anyone nearby with any character (except a few like Ultimecia. I dislike using her lol). I was thinking of starting a new file on it just to have an excuse to play it again.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    I wish it had the Duel Coliseum as well. I have 300+ hours logged in Dissidia 012 with literally nothing else to do (all ultimate weapons, half-decent accessories, mastered every move with every single character, all Lv100), and I murder anyone nearby with any character (except a few like Ultimecia. I dislike using her lol). I was thinking of starting a new file on it just to have an excuse to play it again.
    I never got that far, because I couldn't bring myself to grind through like 20 battles with god AI for a chance at the item I need for an ultimate weapon in the story mode...

Duel Coliseum let me rack up a good large medal tally then just buy shitloads of loot... 20 fights in there would have gotten me FAR more than it would in duodecim's story areas
    Coming Soon!

I admit, it took somewhat boring routines such as Omnislash v5 and other easy-to-connect Brv -> HP attacks to beat those cheap ass CPUs, but I was determined. I love me some FF, so it was still fun. It sucked that I couldn't use my favorite character Prishe (her and Zidane were my two best) since none of her HP attacks can link with Brv, and AI dodges any regular HP attack flawlessly. (in specific gates, that is.)

Currently playing: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix. I never finished it fully, and I needed to start over to refresh the story. Might as well use an English Patched Final Mix (all dialog is in English anyway).

Also purchased We Love Katamari, searching for Katamari Damacy.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    I admit, it took somewhat boring routines such as Omnislash v5 and other easy-to-connect Brv -> HP attacks to beat those cheap ass CPUs, but I was determined. I love me some FF, so it was still fun. It sucked that I couldn't use my favorite character Prishe (her and Zidane were my two best) since none of her HP attacks can link with Brv, and AI dodges any regular HP attack flawlessly. (in specific gates, that is.)

Currently playing: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix. I never finished it fully, and I needed to start over to refresh the story. Might as well use an English Patched Final Mix (all dialog is in English anyway).

Also purchased We Love Katamari, searching for Katamari Damacy.
    I haven't finished this game either...

I hate playing as terra and I suck with aqua, and hard modes aren't fun. Then I'm already like half way into easy mode with Terra but I don't get the secret story. Re:Coded's critical mode was fun and challenging. But BBS is like "DON'T STOP PRESSING THE DODGE BUTTON, OR GRIND TILL YOUR OVER POWERED MAGIC DESTROYS EVERYTHING"

So yeah that like ruined all my motivation to finish this game... It also kind of messes with my head having to sit through three stories and ending credits. and the way the world is like cut up into 3 pieces just makes the game feel dry and calm, like they tried to balance out all three character's level of importance but it just made all 3 of their adventures boring till you get to the epic bosses. (In KH2 even when I'm helping losers like Minny Mouse I still feel like I'm on an epic adventure...)

Also.. THEY FAN TRANSLATED BBS FINAL MIX?! AND I SPENT 40 BUCKS ON THIS CRAPPY VERSION?? (I mean I guess they could just use the normal BBS's translations and all but yeah wtf)

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.