Page 169 of 466 FirstFirst ... 69119159166167168169170171172179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 4655

I was thinking about getting the game, but the $50 price tag scares me.

Just how good is Xenoblade?
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Assassin's Creed II. Bards, man. Bards. :|

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Somewhat getting back into Modern Warfare 3 since the new free maps came out. I've been having fun with them and the new 3v3, 2v2, 1v1 playlist. It makes teamwork a lot more important.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    Assassin's Creed II. Bards, man. Bards. :|
    You know what? They come back in greater numbers in Brotherhood and in Revelations YOU are a bard.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Haha exactly how I felt when playing this game. I claim it as my personal favorite wii game and one of the best games and RPGs I ever played in my life.
    i heard some of the people that did Xenogears and Xenosaga worked on that game+^_^+ makes me wish i could get Dolphin to work better on my PC+^_^+

I was just over at a friend's house earlier, he has Xenoblade Chronicles and showed it to me. I got to play a little bit of the beginning, and it's actually very fun. And the areas are HUUUUUGE... didn't think they could fit all of that onto a Wii game, lol. It also seems to take a lot of influences from PSO and Final Fantasy in various ways. My only real complaints about it were the annoying character chatter in battles, and that although the game still looks great, it would've looked that much better if it had some better graphics and was on a system with HD support.

Other than that, I just got done playing some League of Legends with a friend of mine, and recently got my Miner to Lv50 on FF14:

Spoiler!

I saw this one guy with the Hamlet Digger's Helmet, and I want one SOOOO bad, lol. It, along with the ones for Botanist and Fisher, and the Militia Wristlets (another thing I don't have yet) are currently the only items in the game that boost HQ Discovery Rate, which is supposed to help you find +1 items easier:

Spoiler!

And this person in the center has the Luminary Pickaxe (notice the golden color), which is awarded for doing a SHITLOAD of mining, including 4,000 times in each of the 3 main areas on grade 5 nodes. One of my fellow linkshell members has spent the past 2 weeks or so trying to get one... @_@

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Tetsaru; May 21, 2012 at 10:40 PM.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    i heard some of the people that did Xenogears and Xenosaga worked on that game+^_^+ makes me wish i could get Dolphin to work better on my PC+^_^+
    Monolith is the developer of the game, if they also did the other Xeon series then yes it's the same people. He has nothing to do with it though.

@blace: to me it was worth it,the game is really good, it has tons of sidequests (500ish missions you can complete, varying from saying monsters to collecting items etc.), the story is one of the best I've seen in the past years and the combat is awesome. Thouh sometimes it might feel like the game is a bit easy later on, but that is only really the case if you grind your levels. It's also fun to notice that within the first 30 mins of playing or less you can already find level 40-60 monsters that attack you on their own will and will kill you in one blow while you can't even hit them. The game also has a new game+ but so far there is nothing really new, you carry over all your levels and a lot of gear from your first play through so it's basically for time attacking I guess....

All in all a awesome game, iirc it score a 36/40 in famitsu in Japan as well.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Monolith is the developer of the game, if they also did the other Xeon series then yes it's the same people. He has nothing to do with it though.

well, Square soft did Xenogears, however most of the Xenogears dev staff split away when Square Soft became Square Enix, they went on to become Monolith Soft and Namco owned them for awhile until Bandai jumped into the game, after that i read that MLSI was bought out by Nintendo, but i'm not sure how much of the original Xenogears and Xenosaga staff remained+^_^+ now i have to get a Wii for this game, everything Monolith put out is better then any FF game i ever played+^_^+
    the first logo they had after splitting from Square;
    Spoiler!

Still keeping up with my LP (Episode 23) and also got Mario Tennis Open. I'm loving it, but I'm a Mario and huge tennis fan so of course I'm pleased.

Had to get something new handheld for this cruise.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

@Chik'Tikka: Xenoblade alone is reason enough to buy a Wii if you ask me, let be if you also plan getting The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, MHtri and Zelda Skyward Sword. These are the 5 games you MUST play if you own a Wii IMO.

So far of the ones I mentioned above Xenoblade is still my favorite and the best I played, with exception of Pandora's Tower as my copy is still sealed so I can't judge on it yet.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.