Page 173 of 466 FirstFirst ... 73123163170171172173174175176183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 4655

Either PSO on the OXB or Mass effect 3.....not sure

If I was in PSO2 right now I doubt I would have a hard time choosing....lol
    “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.”
    http://twitter.com/#!/layfette0911

I started playing Dead Island again. It's still not bad, but I think that itch has been scratched. I'll probably put it away again unless I can finally convince myself it's worth playing online.

Yeah, I haven't actually tried the online stuff yet. I usually hate playing with randoms on Xbox Live. In addition to that, I've basically just been playing when I have 30-60 minutes free, and I wouldn't want to drop out on people. Ah well.

Rune Factory: Oceans(Tides of Destiny)!

Still with Grand Fantasia. I am looking forward to Guild Wars II!

All hail the Charr! May the Dominion of the Ungabunga continue for an eternity!
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Mass Effect 3 Rebellion DLC. Freaking awesome, but they need to patch some stuff.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Ys: Oath in Felghana

Dragon's Dogma. I just started and I'm using a male fighter. The game is fun so far.

Atelier Meruru: Limited Edition Box. Finally came. Starts off slow but gets better later on.
    Now I want Atelier Ayesha, I just hope KoeiTecmo doesn't mess it up. Glad Gust didn't go multi

I probably won't get another game until Tekken tag 2.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I started playing Dead Island again. It's still not bad, but I think that itch has been scratched. I'll probably put it away again unless I can finally convince myself it's worth playing online.

Yeah, I haven't actually tried the online stuff yet. I usually hate playing with randoms on Xbox Live. In addition to that, I've basically just been playing when I have 30-60 minutes free, and I wouldn't want to drop out on people. Ah well.
    My experience with the randoms online is pretty much just rage, whine, and "screw you my game I do what I want" even when they choose to join my game.

My online experience has not been so spectacular with that title and it doesn't help that on the PS3 the game will forcibly disconnect from PSN.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    Mass Effect 3 Rebellion DLC. Freaking awesome, but they need to patch some stuff.
    I really enjoyed the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer when I first played it, but after finishing the main campaign I've lost interest in it. One of the biggest draws for me was the way that the gameplay (loosely) tied into the story in singleplayer. Without the sense of context I haven't had the urge to really play much.

(I think I've actually just been burnt out on multiplayer games these days. I have very little time to game recently, so I feel like if I'm playing games I should be making progress in one of the many singleplayer games that I want to finish instead "wasting" time playing multiplayer. Multiplayer isn't a waste of time! I think my priorities are just making my feel that way.)

Anyway, I should give it another shot now that they've released the Rebellion Pack. Glad to hear it's fun!

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    My experience with the randoms online is pretty much just rage, whine, and "screw you my game I do what I want" even when they choose to join my game.
    That's really a shame. I like how it will let you know if another player is nearby so that you can join up with them and the concept of playing through other players sounds like it could be fun, but my only experience was the other night when I accidentally joined up with a random and then quit because I was really only planning on playing for about twenty minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Raine View Post

Atelier Meruru: Limited Edition Box. Finally came. Starts off slow but gets better later on.
    Now I want Atelier Ayesha, I just hope KoeiTecmo doesn't mess it up. Glad Gust didn't go multi

I probably won't get another game until Tekken tag 2.
    still waiting my copy to arrive. i would have bought the limited edition, but my room
    just doesn't have any more space to fit anything anymore.

just got a tracking number from Nis, but the tracking doesn't even show if the package
    is out for delivery yet. if i can get the game today, i'm going to play a little Meruru when
    i'm off of work today. anyways, looking forward to the game since i like Totori.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055