Page 176 of 466 FirstFirst ... 76126166173174175176177178179186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    Well, it doesn't give me the creeps, just feels awkward for me. xD Never really played a game with all females, so the way I see it is like touching a...barbie game? D: It's just something I'll need to get used to, really.

Edit: Also, after watching that bit with Sterk, I think that will be the next game I attempt to get. Was there any sort of a Limited Edition to this game or...?

Since Sterk is in both Totori and Meruru, I take they're both linked together story-wise? If so, I suppose I should get Totori first and then get Meruru?
    if you wanted to know of Sterk, then i guess you can get Totori as well. There are three
    chapter of the Arland series; first is Atelier Rorona, then Totori and finally Meruru. i believe
    there is also Sterk in Rorona. i skip Rorona, so i cant really tell you much of that game.

i started the series at Totori. i like the story in Totori and her adventure in searching for her missing
    mother. the music in Totori is also better as well and memorable. you can try getting Rorona
    if you want to see the beginning of the storyline. Sterk is much younger in Rorona story.

you can try getting the collector edition on Nis main store http://store.nisamerica.com/
    Nis Store is currently out of stock though; if you didnt pre-ordered for the limited edition back then,
    you're pretty out of option now. there is one person selling the collector edition for $149.99 on Amazon
    if you have the money to burn...ha ha.

Atelier Totori

Atelier Totori - Try
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Xefi; Jun 1, 2012 at 04:32 PM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    if you wanted to know of Sterk, then i guess you can get Totori as well. There are three
    chapter of the Arland series; first is Atelier Rorona, then Totori and finally Meruru. i believe
    there is also Sterk in Rorona. i skip Rorona, so i cant really tell you much of that game.

i started the series at Totori. i like the story in Totori and her adventure in searching for her missing
    mother. the music in Totori is also better as well and memorable. you can try getting Rorona
    if you want to see the beginning of the storyline. Sterk is much younger in Rorona story.

you can try getting the collector edition on Nis main store http://store.nisamerica.com/
    Nis Store is currently out of stock though; if you didnt pre-ordered for the limited edition back then,
    you're pretty out of option now. there is one person selling the collector edition for $149.99 on Amazon
    if you have the money to burn...ha ha.
    Well, I'm not after the earlier ones for Sterk, but just because they're linked story-wise. And I did try looking around for the games. My store doesn't have any of the three. E-bay and Amazon are also...costy.

Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    Well, I'm not after the earlier ones for Sterk, but just because they're linked story-wise. And I did try looking around for the games. My store doesn't have any of the three. E-bay and Amazon are also...costy.
    lol, i just check Nis Store again. they're out of the regular edition for Meruru as well. -_-;
    there is Totori for $39.99 though...hmmm.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    lol, i just check Nis Store again. they're out of the regular edition for Meruru as well. -_-;
    there is Totori for $39.99 though...hmmm.
    Well, I've never liked starting with the most recent of a series. Prefer starting from the start. Just because it's the starting point of the story line as well as combat. Rorona could have the worst combat of the three or something along those line and going from good to bad is never fun. D:

But uh, obviously they're doing well if they're sold out like this. Makes me want them even more. D:

Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes (PS3)

I'm playing "The World" (from DotHack) - yes I'm alpha testing (PM me for details- unless you already know)

Wasn't hard to find this, or download it for instant online play. (KEEP IN MIND ALPHA TESTING NOT BETA)

And no its not .hack//fragment - (graphics are better and will improve after all testing has been finished)

YouTube Review - (Preview)
    Spoiler!

Quick Run-through:
    Spoiler!

Character Test A:
    Spoiler!

Better view of the world (And they said it could not be done...lol):
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by spade88; Jun 1, 2012 at 11:27 PM.
    “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.”
    http://twitter.com/#!/layfette0911

Thanks for your reply Xefi, for not being nasty or evil to me. I appreciate it. I receive a lot of heat in most games I play sooner or later.

Lately I've been playing an iPad game in the form of a cross between a Japanese Anime Visual Novel and an Adventure/RPG Game. Its like you are given some girl and the story starts out very basic and annoying in the sense you have to read endlessly through a lot of Japanese Text with a lot of Voice overs. The game is 100% Japanese, no translation exists.

The interesting thing about it though is that over time you do get an interface. Since iPADs are about touch, its a real different feel.

What happens is that you are given a screen. The screen shows what you are wearing and what you have. Every location that is next to you is animated to show the time of day that you will arrive at that location. The player picks a location and goes there. The way the story develops is based on interaction, order, time of day, choice selection and at times even appearance. Rather unusual is how one gets Game Over. If the player loses acceptance or favorability, with all the characters involved in the story the player may arrive at her house and the story will end in several ways and you will be left disappointed, otherwise the story goes into a bad or low-key arc that reaches an endpoint.

It kind of reminds me of an Advanced 5,000 page book that reads "If you choose option B or Arrive in the Evening and did X yesterday, please turn to page 666, otherwise if it turned out you weren't a lesbian but all your other friends where, turn to page 777"

I know there are plenty of games of that caliber in Japan, but this one is interesting because it stays fluid as anime, specially if you punch someone out.

I found out the girl is weak , She got punched, the screen went black....then next thing I know my character woke up at home in bed. In Confrontation Mode, you can change expression and mood, or if you wish, you choose an action, and tap a character's face to punch or kick the person. I fear these are going to be the next "Violence in Video Games" because if it weren't anime it would be far too realistic....

I'm sure you've played a lot of games like that. ^_^

I guess I am just looking for more story and less repetitiveness, like I am sure you notice that for around 1 hour of pure story RPGs have these days, you get like 6 - 12 hours of Random Combat and Boss battles in old-school stories mostly consisting of item gathering and character-building.

The games I am playing lately have you read and make more choices, and are less about developing character super-powers and more about the character personality and interaction. its closer to actual roleplaying, but it would feel akward to many because when you think RPG today, you think of turning a fledgeling into a super character these days far more than actually going through an interractive book.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

@Keilyn: there's no need for hostility if you're not being an ass to me. and i seen
    you around the forum for quite some time. i dont pick fight or give negative respond with people randomly now. -___-;

anyways, the game you're playing is much different from what i was playing: Atelier Meruru.
    i guess you can say that you are actually playing a Visual Novel game? where it's a game mostly
    about choices and a lot of reading. you're guessing i play these games a lot? i acutally dont.
    why? most of these type of Visual Novel games were in Japanese and i dont understand a single
    kanjis.
    if they in were English, however, i probably give them a go and try. i'm also into story and
    the gameplays you were mentioning of the game you were playing. sounds interesting. if there
    was a choice to punch/kick Xefi, you'll probably chose that and hit me, right? lol. *joking*

i dont think there are even much Visual Novel games over here in NA, so i ended up playing other
    rpg/jrpg games instead. believe it or not, i have a huge genre of the type of games i play. the ones
    i enjoy mostly still, are jrpgs with some story, heck, even causal story is fine with me. and being
    able to power up/level up characters is a plus. Atelier Meruru has a decent story, even though
    it's just mostly about building up your kindgom and increase population within 3 years time frame
    or else you'll get bad ending.

the game has like 10 endings for multiple play thru. you dont get
    to make choices like Visual Novel games, but you still have to let them tag along in order to
    progress into their endings. you get to see some funny moments of that character and know
    more of that character. most of the characters in Meruru are pretty interesting and some are
    cute and others are just awesome.

Spoiler!

Default Matrix Online is back!

Attempting to play matrix online since it's back
    (email me if you need directions on where to download it if you don't already know)

Note: Game client & Server work as of now

Spoiler!

Original Game Trailer:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by spade88; Jun 3, 2012 at 07:32 AM.
    “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.”
    http://twitter.com/#!/layfette0911

Final Fantasy Type-0. I got menus and controls memorized, but hopefully no missions are tough in terms of qualifications to win since I don't know a lick of Japanese.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02