Page 177 of 466 FirstFirst ... 77127167174175176177178179180187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 4655

Okay, i´ve beated Serious Sam FE&SE and Legend of the beast dlc on Normal.
    But damn it were tough, had to use alot of quick saves. "Where are my extra lives?!"

I think i just go on Easy whenever i solo next time, don´t have to be so damn cautious all the time. Although the rocket self damage could had stayed in, feels so wrong shooting things point blank with rockets.

Also, Legend of the Beast had a uninteresting ending boss, IMO.
    Damn switches do all the work copying the Ugh Zan boss battle, but only less epic and more demonish looking and crampy ass room. (but that´s all).

I liked the Dark Lord robot from NE better.
    Last edited by darkante; Jun 3, 2012 at 03:51 PM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Got past some major party-member related spoilers in Xenoblade. Where has this game been the past five years?

I'll admit, when I first saw the results of the attack, I was half expecting to pull a Chrono Trigger with the Monado. The plot handled Fiora's "death" so well. And the foreshadowing was beautifully executed... especially a single conversation with Desiree in Colony 9 after killing Xord in the mines. Where she mentions a smith named Xord who was killed in the previous attack. Not that it wasn't being hinted at already, but even so... the plot is just wonderfully executed so far.
    Coming Soon!

Oh man...I enjoyed Xenoblade a lot, besides certain characters, up until a certain point where it let me down immensely.

After the amazing conclusion at the top of the Mechanis. The story's quality sharply declined once a twist was revealed at that point, and only spiraled worse and worse from there.

Millions of gamers will start pelting me with stones for saying anything bad about the game whatsoever, now.

And a translation team is working on all the cutscenes of Type-0 Rashiid, it's one of my most anticipated games in years and I'm super excited to be able to understand it.

And missions themselves aren't too bad, but there's orders that you can accept that actually kill you if you fail, which is extremely easy to do. Watch out for those! I'll be joining you in the Type-0 hype once the cutscene translations are finally finished, and I've gotten somehow out of this Phantasy Star fever.
    "Rolf calls Nei's name once again. But his plaintive cry merely echoes and re-echoes."

Finished playing Die-ablo III because I'm tired of the auction house grind since all the drops I've gotten in the last five days (I kept a rough log) have all been utter trash for my class and have absolutely useless bonuses for what I'm trying to build, let alone trying to survive. I don't wanna buy my way into survival and if the hope of getting anything good is gone, that game just kinda falls flat.

While playing Die-ablo, I also played through Torchlight on Hard as a Vanquisher and it was good fun. Hard for me to pick at the game's shortcomings too much since the dev team had to just release what they had done because they were flat out of money. My only real super gripe was that the final boss was utter garbage nonsense and really threw a big wet blanket over the fun I was having surviving legitimately tough encounters only to be stonewalled by a boss I could only kill by standing at the entrance and spamming skills at while dying over and over.

Played the Torchlight II beta and can't wait for it to release. Definitely feels like they've hit on a better direction that they were aiming for with the original and they've made all the changes I'd have made so far. Just please, no more awful final bosses.
    Last edited by Polly; Jun 3, 2012 at 06:22 PM. Reason: FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Triela View Post
    Finished playing Die-ablo III because I'm tired of the auction house grind since all the drops I've gotten in the last five days (I kept a rough log) have all been utter trash for my class and have absolutely useless bonuses for what I'm trying to build, let alone trying to survive. I don't wanna buy my way into survival and if the hope of getting anything good is gone, that game just kinda falls flat.

While playing Die-ablo, I also played through Torchlight on Hard as a Vanquisher and it was good fun. Hard for me to pick at the game's shortcomings too much since the dev team had to just release what they had done because they were flat out of money. My only real super gripe was that the final boss was utter garbage nonsense and really threw a big wet blanket over the fun I was having surviving legitimately tough encounters only to be stonewalled by a boss I could only kill by standing at the entrance and spamming skills at while dying over and over.

Played the Torchlight II beta and can't wait for it to release. Definitely feels like they've hit on a better direction that they were aiming for with the original and they've made all the changes I'd have made so far. Just please, no more awful final bosses.
    It's not the final boss because it's the end of the game, it's the final boss because you'll never reach another one.
    Coming Soon!

Playing Universal Century Gundam Online

Trailer of UC Gundam MMO :
    Spoiler!

Trailer 2:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by spade88; Jun 4, 2012 at 05:13 AM.
    “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.”
    http://twitter.com/#!/layfette0911

Quote Originally Posted by Triela View Post
    Pretty much this...

Made it to inferno Diablo (had to train through all the elites in the last floor though...) but shadow phase is ridiculous. The fireball is a ohko (with so little warning that it doesn't matter since the hitboxes in this game are trash) and can occur after he teleports on my fucking head, of course the fire left behind ticks fast enough to kill me even if I'm moving away by luck. My wizard shadow clone has no problem dropping meteors on me for ohko and no tell on the ground, or just orbing me. Doesn't help that it takes some 5 minutes of perfect play just to get to that phase.

3 million minimum for a marginal upgrade per slot, all the good farming methods are nerfed and nerfed while the people who took advantage made out like bandits and everyone else has to farm gold at a fraction of the rate.

Wanted to clear it all before the inevitable nerf to Inferno difficulty, but at the rate it'd take me to get gear to win, it'll probably be nerfed by then anyways...and then I'll have excessive tanky gear instead of max dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Pretty much this...

Made it to inferno Diablo (had to train through all the elites in the last floor though...) but shadow phase is ridiculous. The fireball is a ohko (with so little warning that it doesn't matter since the hitboxes in this game are trash) and can occur after he teleports on my fucking head, of course the fire left behind ticks fast enough to kill me even if I'm moving away by luck.
    I don't think it's so much that the hotboxes are trash, it's that everything is server side and the slightest bit of latency is what's getting you (me, as well) killed. It feels like in an MMO when I'm running away from a monster, yet they're somehow still doing damage to me when not even close to me. That really ruined it for me because what's the point of getting good at dodging when latency isn't predictable?

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Recently did a playthrough of Phantasy Star III, then did a playthrough of Battlefield 3's campaign. Now I'm doing a playthrough of PSO Ep. III.

I just noticed the last 3 games I've played all involve a 3. Hmm...
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Replaying Demon's Souls.