Page 181 of 466 FirstFirst ... 81131171178179180181182183184191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 4655

Sniper Elite V2

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Dusted off and plugged in the GameCube and played some TimeSplitters: Future Perfect. Average shooter with difficulty settings, but the humor is what gets it going.

Tis a shame the games didn't do well enough for a current gen makeover.
    I say that serie is what got me going into FPS at all.
    Loved that serie and shooting down loads of gingerbread men and robots.
    Still got my Gamecube edition though with some dusty custom maps as well.

Turok 2 is beast too, just shame how it spiraled down afterwards.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    I say that serie is what got me going into FPS at all.
    Loved that serie and shooting down loads of gingerbread men and robots.
    Still got my Gamecube edition though with some dusty custom maps as well.

Turok 2 is beast too, just shame how it spiraled down afterwards.
    It's a shame both series have gotten lost in the ever ongoing FPS releases.

I would really like to hope for a game someday that would let you play as a monkey or an overly weird display of characters like Harry Tipper

Pure classic.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

DJMax Trilogy and Lunatic Rave 2

It's a shame both series have gotten lost in the ever ongoing FPS releases.

I would really like to hope for a game someday that would let you play as a monkey or an overly weird display of characters like Harry Tipper

Let's Play TimeSplitters: Future Perfect - Electro Chimp Discomatic - YouTube
    Pure classic.
    That would be hilarious.

Looking back and now i kinda wished they remade Turok:Rage Wars.
    Damn that game were hard, but it had a good multiplayer system. :S
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Dusted off and plugged in the GameCube and played some TimeSplitters: Future Perfect. Average shooter with difficulty settings, but the humor is what gets it going.

In all fairness, the reason we don't have another TimeSplitters is because of Haze, an FPS on the PS3.

That was supposed to be Free Radical's big project for the next generation and it tanked. The company went under (despite being in pre-production for TimeSplitters 4) and were eventually picked up by Crytek as a secondary studio. I think they were responsible for Crysis 2's multiplayer.

There might be a silver lining to all this: Crytek revealed during E3 that after Crysis 3 is released they will be developing free-to-play games exclusively. Generally, free-to-play shooters are multiplayer games. I think a new TimeSplitters (with all its cosmetic bonuses such as new characters) would make a perfect free-to-play game, so maybe that's a project that we'll see in a few years.

Of course, I think I'd rather just buy a new TimeSplitters game with the ability to unlock everything, but in this day and age even if it was on Xbox you'd have to buy tons of DLC to get all the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    In all fairness, the reason we don't have another TimeSplitters is because of Haze, an FPS on the PS3.

That was supposed to be Free Radical's big project for the next generation and it tanked. The company went under (despite being in pre-production for TimeSplitters 4) and were eventually picked up by Crytek as a secondary studio. I think they were responsible for Crysis 2's multiplayer.

There might be a silver lining to all this: Crytek revealed during E3 that after Crysis 3 is released they will be developing free-to-play games exclusively. Generally, free-to-play shooters are multiplayer games. I think a new TimeSplitters (with all its cosmetic bonuses such as new characters) would make a perfect free-to-play game, so maybe that's a project that we'll see in a few years.

Of course, I think I'd rather just buy a new TimeSplitters game with the ability to unlock everything, but in this day and age even if it was on Xbox you'd have to buy tons of DLC to get all the characters.
    I'm aware Haze didn't do so well as it's been the game that is selling at around 5 bucks at any retailer, in the bargain bin.

I've looked around and saw several commnets that the series is nog longer in development, and if they were to make a new TimeSplitters game, they're not even sure what's left of their fanbase will get the game.

As for DLC, characters are always the first thing to come to mind. You can never expect a game with 50 other characters and not have another 20 characters that need to be bought.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I'm aware Haze didn't do so well as it's been the game that is selling at around 5 bucks at any retailer, in the bargain bin.

I've looked around and saw several commnets that the series is nog longer in development, and if they were to make a new TimeSplitters game, they're not even sure what's left of their fanbase will get the game.

As for DLC, characters are always the first thing to come to mind. You can never expect a game with 50 other characters and not have another 20 characters that need to be bought.
    Yeah, this is mostly speculation on my part. To the best of my knowledge, Crytek just announced their shift to free-to-play content. With that new information, I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest that TimeSplitters could be better positioned than ever to make a comeback (even if a sequel wasn't previously in production).

Aw man i loved that game. I used to spend hours on both the story mode and stage makeing. Lol i loved the zombies and monkeys lol that game was the BEST!!! Good times
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    I've only played Symphonia and Vesperia and the were both awesome Vesperia definitely has an edge in the battle system because of the adds of free running to combat but Symphonia has a better story, though both were awesome stories... played through Symphonia New game+ about 5 times haha, you'll have fun with Vesperia though.
    Yeah, I think Abyss was the first to have Free Running. Even though I didn't remember till halfway into the game.

I think it makes it a little easy to dodge the bosses mystic artes though. D:

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.