Page 185 of 466 FirstFirst ... 85135175182183184185186187188195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    oh dont worry, i'm stuck @ Belial boss fight on Inferno ACT 2 for awhile now. ACT 2 and
    so on was Blizzard's idea of FUN. so FUN that i have to quit playing from there or else i'll die from
    frustration and masochism.
    No, I think Inferno was their idea of hard mode. Hell is for fun.
    Coming Soon!

@amtalx: that's pretty impressive of you to beat ACT 2 inferno. i might have to give up until
    they update for 1.03. i'm playing over a wizard (level 56 on hell atm), and barbarian (level 36, nightmare atm).
    i'm no pro gamer, just an ordinary casual player. ACT 2 inferno, to me right now, is impossible...lol.
    the main thing that most everyone is complaining right now about 1.03 is the 6x cost for repair.
    we still dont know how much of a nerf they are going to give to the minions. i think they really
    need to nerf the elites/champions pack; some of their affixes (spelling?) are just HORRIBLE. anything with
    extra fast affix that can one-shot you is just unfair.

P.S.: also, have FUN with those lurkers in ACT 3; i heard they made a lot of kids running for their mommies...lol.

@Randomness: i agree. normal all the way to act 1 inferno WAS really FUN. act 2 inferno
    and so on, you have to put your game face on or give up like a little wimp like me. i just
    can't handle the masochism any longer..ha ha. i'm going to have to play another game to
    relieve this horrible frustration. damn Blizzard and their idea of a HARD mode!
    Last edited by Xefi; Jun 18, 2012 at 03:28 PM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    @amtalx: that's pretty impressive of you to beat ACT 2 inferno. i might have to give up until
    they update for 1.03. i'm playing over a wizard (level 56 on hell atm), and barbarian (level 36, nightmare atm).
    i'm no pro gamer, just an ordinary casual player. ACT 2 inferno, to me right now, is impossible...lol.
    the main thing that most everyone is complaining right now about 1.03 is the 6x cost for repair.
    we still dont know how much of a nerf they are going to give to the minions. i think they really
    need to nerf the elites/champions pack; some of their affixes (spelling?) are just HORRIBLE. anything with
    extra fast affix that can one-shot you is just unfair.

P.S.: also, have FUN with those lurkers in ACT 3; i heard they made a lot of kids running for their mommies...lol.

@Randomness: i agree. normal all the way to act 1 inferno WAS really FUN. act 2 inferno
    and so on, you have to put your game face on or give up like a little wimp like me. i just
    can't handle the masochism any longer..ha ha. i'm going to have to play another game to
    relieve this horrible frustration. damn Blizzard and their idea of a HARD mode!
    At least the enemies don't use RNG hacks. *stares at Battle Subway*
    Coming Soon!

Pspo2 Pokemon Black/White (yes both I have both what there's no problem) annnnnd some Touhou. Mostly Imperishable Night, but some Embodiment of Scarlet Devil as well. Annnnd also KH: Birth by Sleep. Getting pumped omg for US release of KH3D. Even though it's like in late July. My Infinity copy is also arriving in late July. CONFLICT.
    Last edited by Lightshow in the sky; Jun 18, 2012 at 09:12 PM.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lightshow in the sky View Post
    Pspo2 Pokemon Black/White (yes both I have both what there's no problem) annnnnd some Touhou. Mostly Imperishable Night, but some Embodiment of Scarlet Devil as well. Annnnd also KH: Birth by Sleep. Getting pumped omg for US release of KH3D. Even though it's like in late July. My Infinity copy is also arriving in late July. CONFLICT.
    NICE! Haven't played Touhou in awhile but when I do its usually the newest one Ten Desires. It has some fantastic bullet patterns that rivals even Imperishable Night for one of the best ones they've done

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lightshow in the sky View Post
    KH3D couldn't take any longer, it would've been nice to play while dealing with PSO2 hype impatience...

JP got it like 100-something days before us. they can international release Final Fantasy's but Disney can't reinforce that same treatment for KH? I MAD! Even though the story is terrible I've still been avoiding spoilers.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

All i play all day is d3 and dota2.

D3 i kinda gave up with in frustration because im a monk and in act 3 inferno and its just straight up aggravating and not fun, moloks are so goddamn annoying to fight as a melee. hope the newest patch will help with it. Also kinda lame to be usin a shield, doesnt make me feel like a monk at all. I WANNA USE A DAIBO FUCK YOU METZEN.

I pretty much play or spectate dota 2 all day when im not playing d3 or at work though. Before I stopped playing for a couple o' months (went on a league of legends bender til i got fed up with that piece of shit game) I was in the PRO bracket with the BIG BOYZ. Playin against pro 5-man premade teams is prolly the most frustrating shit ever tho so I dont mind bein back down in this bracket even if it means my teammates are a buncha foreigners w/no clue how to play the damn game.

Psobb, Pokemon Yellow, Sonic Adventure(Oh the nostalgia in it all QnQ)

I have literally been playing some Phantasy Star game for almost two months straight now, so once I beat Episode 2, I'm going to take a wee break and try going through all the Sting games I haven't played yet, finishing with the newly localized Gungnir. Well, the only one I haven't played besides Gungnir is Hexyz Force, so pretty much just that...

Once I'm done with those, I'm sure I'll want to come back and start an alternate character and take on some of the optional challenges Infinity has to offer. (As well as going online for the first time...Wait for me PSO-world, I'm almost ready..!)

Who am I kidding, I'll never be able to stay away from Chelsea for too long...
    "Rolf calls Nei's name once again. But his plaintive cry merely echoes and re-echoes."

Got my thrill playing some Saints Row The Third.
    Never were much for GTA or similiar games, but i admit it´s pretty fun throwing and beating people. Mostly used handguns since it fitted my character´s style.
    Last edited by Outrider; Jun 19, 2012 at 07:21 PM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0