Page 194 of 466 FirstFirst ... 94144184191192193194195196197204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 4655

Tales of Graces f; the characters all are really likeable and I have even come to enjoy the art style of the game, but the story especially compared to other Tales does just not make click for me. Much of the stuff that happens just seems so randomly thrown in and there is yet to be a bigger picture to everything.
    Heck, I also still am puzzled about Malik's motivation to help Archduke Cedric and then just join the group like nothing happened. Not like Asbel would have minded. What?

The game is tons of fun especially with me doing a no-death-run with the group, but it still has long ways to go before beating Symphonia or my personal fav Abyss. Gosh, Abyss was such a fine game. Time to raise the cross <3

Quote Originally Posted by GCoffee View Post
    Tales of Graces f; the characters all are really likeable and I have even come to enjoy the art style of the game, but the story especially compared to other Tales does just not make click for me. Much of the stuff that happens just seems so randomly thrown in and there is yet to be a bigger picture to everything.
    Heck, I also still am puzzled about Malik's motivation to help Archduke Cedric and then just join the group like nothing happened. Not like Asbel would have minded. What?

The game is tons of fun especially with me doing a no-death-run with the group, but it still has long ways to go before beating Symphonia or my personal fav Abyss. Gosh, Abyss was such a fine game. Time to raise the cross <3
    The story's shortcomings are a shame, since the rest of the game is so much fun. Especially Pascal. And then you get the ability to battle with 4x Pascal for a party if you want... (To prempt asking how, it's in the future arc that's available after beating the game, and does carry over to NG+)
    Coming Soon!

Been a while since I last posted here, sooo... time for more FF14 screenshots!

I recently accomplished the following:

- Got lancer/dragoon to 50

Spoiler!

- Got carpenter to 45 and learned Byregot's Blessing, one of the best crafting abilities in the game currently. I want to try and finish getting this to 50 and be done with it, before moving on to another craft. Here's a screenshot from one of the last carpenter quests:

Spoiler!

- Got promoted to 2nd Flame Lieutenant rank in the Immortal Flames (2nd Lt. is currently the highest attainable rank for all Grand Companies). Had to go out and kill Elder Mosshorn and his crew.

Spoiler!

- Defeated Nael van Darnus in the "To Kill a Raven" quest with my linkshell. This is supposed to be one of the last major quests in 1.0 in terms of the ongoing storyline.

Spoiler!

- Completed 20 battlecraft leves in each camp in Thanalan and La Noscea, and completed 10 behests in each camp in Thanalan. Been trying to work on these, as the achievements associated with them are supposed to be removed in 2.0.

- Attuned with every camp and aetherial node in the game. Also related to achievements planning on being discontinued.

- Killed Flamefist Ahlygg Roh, one of the three beastmen stronghold NM's

Spoiler!

- Completed the Turtleback Island skirmish battles. Still need to finish Locke's Lie though.

Spoiler!

- Got all the outfits/achievements for this year's summer festival!

Spoiler!

These airships have been flying around Coerthas lately. No one knows what their purpose is yet...

Spoiler!

On a side note, if anyone is still playing FF14 and hasn't obtained their goobbue mount yet, you have until the 13th or so (whenever patch 1.23A comes out) to do so before it gets removed from the game! All you have to do is get a class to Lv30, then go to Red Rooster Stead (it's between Cedarwood and Camp Bloodshore in La Noscea) and talk to the Wandering Minstrel NPC, and he should give you the horn used to call it!

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Currently Playing

Persona 4 Arena (JP 360) - Just trying the game out on Japanese 360 that my friend had imported and is letting me borrow to see if I wanted to buy it this coming week. Not as bad I feared. Fast paced which is nice and combos are pretty simple to do. Not a fan of "1-button combo into super" moves but you don't have to use it. I could see a problem with people abusing it however especially for online matches. Combos are pretty much identical to Blazblue and GG games so learning curve is not that big if you've played those games already. Other than that presentation is great and fans of Persona but not big fighting game fans will probably still like it. Kanji is who I'm using and im liking his air and ground balance, but some definite balancing is in order. Yu and Labrys seem to have priorty on everything, but that also could be my lack of playtime as well. I'll get it on PS3 when it comes out this Tuesday and save 360 for DOA5. If you have any other questions about the game just let me know.

Also Playing....

PSO2 (PC)
    Saints Row Third (PC)
    Motorstorm RC (PS Vita)

I usually have a little wheel of games that I like to take turns playing. Currently these games are in it, and has been for some time.

-PSO2
    -Killing Floor
    -Dark Souls (pvp)

@Mantiskilla: dang dood, you partying over there, huh? lol. i'm getting the
    game on Tuesday if amazon doesnt have any delay or problem with shipping.
    i got the day 1 shipping for Persona Arena.

i was watching the Persona 4 animation yesterday and finish it today to catch up
    with the storyline and stuff. now i know what's going on and all the characters.
    i'm actually more interested in the story for Arena and see what's gonna happen next.
    the anime kind of spoiled the Persona 4 Golden for me, but i'll still buy it anyways
    when that comes out.

i'm gonna main Labrys and Shadow Labrys first. i saw some videos of her fighting.
    i'm digging that axe and her range with it. anyways, looking forward to it in 2 more
    days of waiting!

also, Saint Row 3 was a pretty fun game.

"i like how you can preview their colors unlike Blazblue where all you see are 3 colors."

Shadow Labrys
    Spoiler!

some preview of the game -long video with commentary-
    Spoiler!

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Dawnguard! I'm liking it so far except that I haven't been able to learn any of the new shouts. I don't know if this is a bug or I just don't have any souls from any of the new dragons added by the expansion though. Still having lots of fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    Spoiler!
    This picture made me smile. I can't put my finger on exactly why though.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I recently built a new gaming PC, so I finally have the hardware to play some of the prettier PC games properly. I'm giving Battlefield 3 a try and it's actually quite stunning with everything cranked up to Ultra. The texture resolution leaves a bit to be desired, but the lighting is second to none.

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
    Neo Doom TC for Doom 2

I don't think I can play skyrim again. Must've spent over 1000 hours combined on it. Just isn't fun anymore ( console version anyway ).

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This picture made me smile. I can't put my finger on exactly why though.
    It's because I'm awesome, that's why.

But now that I look at it, it kinda reminds me of this:

Spoiler!

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone