Page 195 of 466 FirstFirst ... 95145185192193194195196197198205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 4655

Currently I'm helping a friend through the early stages of PSOBB and I'm finally getting around to playing Infamous 2 (Great game, maybe even better than the first though it's a bit early for me to tell). I also just beat Bastion and Limbo so I got my Indie game fix as well. Who else on here played either of those two?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrith_Ranger_Pso View Post
    Currently I'm helping a friend through the early stages of PSOBB and I'm finally getting around to playing Infamous 2 (Great game, maybe even better than the first though it's a bit early for me to tell). I also just beat Bastion and Limbo so I got my Indie game fix as well. Who else on here played either of those two?
    Infamous 2 takes it a bit further with the choices, and the ending goes a bit further than what people expected. The choices are less clear cut than the first game where the border of good and evil was paper thin, while this game enhances on that a bit by giving a reason to the choices. Of course overall, it all depends on your actions and how you execute them.

@Xefi Persona 4 and the anime take slightly different paths as the choices you make have some effect on the game. The anime is just clear cut and follows a similar story to the game, but adds more depth to characters and their daily lives.
    Last edited by blace; Aug 6, 2012 at 08:19 AM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Team Fortress 2
    Mabinogi
    Rusty Hearts
    Wild Frontier (Ios)

Looking forward to playing my first Resident Evil game (Revelations) and preordering RE6.
    Putting my trust in your hands capcom, dont screw me over :U!

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    Looking forward to playing my first Resident Evil game (Revelations) and preordering RE6.
    Putting my trust in your hands capcom, dont screw me over :U!
    I'd recommend playing RE0 first, but if you wanna be confused have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrith_Ranger_Pso View Post
    I´ve played both Bastion and Limbo.
    Pretty fun stuff, Bastion is a little sad though.

Going through Super Mario 3D Land again atm (awaiting NSMB 2).
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by DragonForce View Post
    I'd recommend playing RE0 first, but if you wanna be confused have fun.
    Already watched a lets play on Re 1 (remake) RE2,Re3,Veronica,4, and zero.
    so I think thats caught up enough. If not, oh well xD

Picked up my copy of Persona 4 Arena an hour or so ago, JYB doesn't put forth much effort into his voice acting as he is using his normal voice for Yu. I kind of expected him to try and disguise his voice a bit more since he just about sounds like Adachi.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Playing through the iPad version of doom classic. Great for a $0.99 game, also adjusted for full retina support for 2048 x. 1536. I am using it to put into my head old shooter music again to compose in that manner.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Playing an oldie (but goodie)

Quake

Well, I was going to cancel my GameFly account, but then I heard that they bought out Direct2Drive and had started their own Steam alternative. So I checked that out, and one of the neat perks you get for being a member is a bunch of free PC game downloads. So far I've gotten

Descent 2
    Saints Row 2
    Deus Ex: GOTY
    Tomb Raider: Underworld
    Just Cause
    Thief: Deadly Shadows
    Fallout 1
    Master of Orion 3
    Bioshock
    Still Life 2 & Post Mortem (I've got the original Still Life for Xbox)
    and Puzzle Quest: something, something warlords.

These will probably keep me busy for a while, but I've only really tried Fallout and Master of Orion 3. Fallout is good... I guess, so far. I can't keep it running for more than about five minutes before the framerate goes to shit and I have to reset. Have to work on fixing that. Master of Orion 3 is pretty crappy, but I had to give it a shot since I was a huge fan of MOO 1 & 2 (also, Master of Magic). Besides, I hear the community mods go a long way to making it playable.

Considering buying Jane Jensen's Gray Matter through the service (since Steam doesn't sell it). I had been holding out for an Xbox 360 release, but it appears it's not going to get one in the US (PAL 360 only). Which is fucking bullshit considering Telltale Games can apparently find a market for the 15 dozen or so episodic Adventure series they produce... yet one of the titans of storytelling in games gets shafted, but whatever, I guess I'll just get it on PC. Jane is brilliant at what she does, and if this is even half as good as the Gabriel Knight series... it'll be money well spent.

Also been playing Shadow of Destiny for the PSP. I had wanted to get it on the PS2 back in the day, but it was pretty hard to come by unless you got it at launch (which I didn't). Maybe it's just my PSP2i addiction, but I'm having a hard time getting into SoD and may just send it back early.
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Aug 8, 2012 at 11:43 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!